50 hr Service

/ 50 hr Service #11  
Okay, that make sense. Sorry, I assumed there were other ports elsewhere on the machine.

Watching someone's video where they lost 2-3 gallons of hydraulic fluid, while changing their filters, I decided then and there that the vacuum method was the way to go unless you were replacing the fluid too.

Thank you for the straightening me out! :cool:

/ 50 hr Service #12  
You will need some one to help you. My sweet wife ran the shop vacuum while I changed the filter. Didn’t lose too much oil…😁

/ 50 hr Service #13  
For my Kioti DK6010SE i read on one YouTube video that someone just used the engine oil cap and screwed that in in place of the breather cap. That would old effectively create a vacuum too?

/ 50 hr Service #14  
You wouldn't happen to have any part numbers for the HST or Hydro filter would you? My 50hour service is due on my NS 5310 and the dealer was suppose to do it for free as per our arrangement at purchase..however when they came out all they changed was the eng oil and filter and said that was all that needed to be done..I know now I need to change HST and Hydro filter at a minimum and I also want to change front axle fluid.

/ 50 hr Service #16  
Is this air breather oem for specific models? Mine does not have this.

Sorry, I was speculating about various ports when I wrote that post. I don't know what model that one fits.
My RX6620 does NOT use that breather though.

/ 50 hr Service #17  
You wouldn't happen to have any part numbers for the HST or Hydro filter would you? My 50hour service is due on my NS 5310 and the dealer was suppose to do it for free as per our arrangement at purchase..however when they came out all they changed was the eng oil and filter and said that was all that needed to be done..I know now I need to change HST and Hydro filter at a minimum and I also want to change front axle fluid.
I found the part numbers in my manual. The place i bought my filter kit from was able to look up my tractor and confirm which kit to buy