55hp 4wd tractor and loader for $23,750

/ 55hp 4wd tractor and loader for $23,750 #41  
I wouldn't buy a tractor if I had to haul it to A dealer for an oil change.

Better to buy an old machine that never needs one ;), or to just hire the work to be done?

Few seem to have to buy a car from the nearest dealer. If only tractors weren't so much easier to break ...

/ 55hp 4wd tractor and loader for $23,750 #42  
Yeah, but you don't plow, cut grass and move dirt with a car. :D Most tractors built today are too much like cars. People want conveniences. All they want to do is push a pedal and go. I wonder how many of the new tractors have USB charge ports? :rolleyes:

/ 55hp 4wd tractor and loader for $23,750 #43  
"what do you have after 10 years"

A very low value, unsupported, difficult to sell, 10 year old tractor for sale!
Considering TYM has been importing them to the US for 21 years now. The used tractor ads are not full of used ones. So either people are keeping them and using them. Or they died and they are not trying to sell or get rid of them! And there is really not a whole lot of complaints about them online! All the "green" tractor drivers said the exact same thing about those new foreign organge tractors when they first came here. Who has now forced the "green" company to outsource much of their compact production! I looked for several months for a tractor. Multiple brands. I bought a TYM. They have a huge parts warehouse in NC and some of the parts are actually made in the US! RK owners do have an issue since RK directly imports them.

/ 55hp 4wd tractor and loader for $23,750 #44  
Considering TYM has been importing them to the US for 21 years now. The used tractor ads are not full of used ones. So either people are keeping them and using them. Or they died and they are not trying to sell or get rid of them! And there is really not a whole lot of complaints about them online! All the "green" tractor drivers said the exact same thing about those new foreign organge tractors when they first came here. Who has now forced the "green" company to outsource much of their compact production! I looked for several months for a tractor. Multiple brands. I bought a TYM. They have a huge parts warehouse in NC and some of the parts are actually made in the US! RK owners do have an issue since RK directly imports them.

I don't think I would hesitate to buy a TYM tractor, but I would likely not buy an RK big box store tractor.
I know they are built in the same plant, with the same features, and the same materials.
The issue is: The RK tractors do not have direct manufacturer support!