7' or 8' Angle Blade

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade
The EA Deluxe Scrape Blade offsets to either side!
A perfectly designed rear blade!
I see now how the blade is able to accomplish the side to side offset. Nice blade and at an attractive price. I've asked about shipping to my location, which is outside of their free shipping area.

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade #12  
I see now how the blade is able to accomplish the side to side offset. Nice blade and at an attractive price. I've asked about shipping to my location, which is outside of their free shipping area.
I really do not think EA will charge a lot extra for shipping, unless you are in Alaska or Canada.
I have two other blades (KK & TSC) and they are both for sale.
Because it is SO adjustable in all dimensions, the EA Deluxe Scrape Blade is the cats axx!
I have been using a rear blade for 50+ years!

BTW: I think EA now makes bolt on end plates for their rear blades.
With end plates, you can convert your scrape blade to a box blade, and back, whenever you might want.
If mine had that feature, I could sell my KK box blade also.

Last edited:
   / 7' or 8' Angle Blade
Hopefully you're correct about the extra shipping charges. I'm only a little further west outside of their free shipping. Having bolt-on sides would be a real benefit. I'll ask about them after they get back to me on the extra shipping charges. This blade should work out great for me. Thanks for the heads up!

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade #14  
Hopefully you're correct about the extra shipping charges. I'm only a little further west outside of their free shipping. Having bolt-on sides would be a real benefit. I'll ask about them after they get back to me on the extra shipping charges. This blade should work out great for me. Thanks for the heads up!
I have suggested that blade to many, but you are the very first to have expressed serious interest.
I do not understand why others have not followed through.
In my opinion (50+ years of blade use) it is the best blade in the market by far, and particularly for the price.
Many try to use a box blade for maintaining a driveway, but that is a lot like using pliers, when the proper tool is a wrench.

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade #15  
I have suggested that blade to many, but you are the very first to have expressed serious interest.
In my opinion (50+ years of blade use) it is the best blade in the market by far, and particularly for the price.
Many try to use a box blade for maintaining a driveway, but that is a lot like using pliers, when the proper tool is a wrench.
Personally I think the utility of rear-blades is just undervalued - or at least when it comes to the quality ones capable of doing what they need to do.

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade #16  
Don't worry fried, I still really want one too! It's not a trivial purchase at ~$1000; still gathering the motivation.

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade #17  
I'd go with the 7'. It isn't that to cover your wheel width which is important, it is how much blade your tractor will handle.
You don't say where you are or if you'll be doing snow but 8" of wet snow can stop a tractor cold with the wrong size blade.
As mentioned, maneuverability in tight spots is also an issue with too wide of anything sticking out the rear of the tractor.

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade #18  
Their shipping charges are quite reasonable, it was $250 to ship to the Seattle WA area which is about as far away as you can get.

/ 7' or 8' Angle Blade
EA's additional shipping charge was $200, which is reasonable but at the end of the day I decided to support my local dealer and ordered the angle blade from Bobcat. It has most if not all of the EA features and the delivered cost is about the same. Hopefully I made the right decision.