A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D
Little update....more on me then the machine.

I am still going to be here for quite a while....well as long as you guys will have me, but my updates are going to be a little less and less. Going to have some MORE medical work done, and it sounds like it is going to be a big bucket of not fun. Nothing that is going to kill me, turns out doG hates me too much for that and is going to keep me around to suffer as long as possible. I plan on posting like I have been, but I want to take a minute to say sorry in advance, and behind for some of what I have said. It may have come across as a little rough....and for that I am sorry. I once told my people I don't care for reasons or explain, and that is what I am giving you. Just please look the other way and realize you have a sick not that old man that can be pretty bitter one moment and pretty melancholy the next (ie Stoned). I am going under the knife again pretty soon and we will just have to see how that all goes.

But I wanted to take a sec in my own thread to say sorry to some I know I have pissed off, and I will keep trying to give out what very little I know.

As to the tractor it has 150hrs on it and is still going straight, seems no worse for spending some time on its nose. it must have some kind of dry sump or fantastic oil pan design, in all the odd angles I had it in never did it give a warning about bad oil pressure.

Thanks again and I will do my best to put out some photos and videos as I can to keep you guys informed.....who knows it might be more for me at this stage then for you guys.

Have fun guys.....and does anyone know of an easy way to get the mud that gets packed into the FEL or backhoe bucket out. Doing a little digging and the dirt (clay) just got so packed in there I had to get my son with a pick to get it all out....just amazing that clay stuff is.

Do you think if I cleaned the bucket real well and put oil, or PAM, or some kind of non stick something that would help.

Thanks guys.

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #152  
I'm sorry to hear of your health issues, been there too many times myself and hope all goes well.

We have heavy clay soil and the only thing I found that works is to get it out before it dries, it took me and my wife all day to clean up our tiller when I let it dry, like concrete and repelled water.

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #153  
Little update....more on me then the machine.

I am still going to be here for quite a while.

Sorry to hear things aren't great health wise. Get that issue taken care of and then you'll enjoy the BX even more. Life can throw us all hurdles and in time you'll get past yours. Get well and I'll look forward to reading your posts.
Cheers.
Paul

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 350
   / A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #154  
Spray a silione release agent or concrete release oil on it. That will make it as slick as you can. Hope you are feeling better soon.

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #155  
I hope your surgery goes good and you have a speedy recovery.

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #156  
You take care of yourself!

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #157  
Good luck on the Medical issues - hope you have a speedy recovery

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #158  
Being healthy is not as easy as you think. I'm glad to hear nothing life threatening is going on and after the surgery give yourself some time to recover properly and you'll be back in the pink before you know it....Good luck and look forward to your return.....:thumbsup:

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D
I don't wear jewelry.....not even my wedding ring, and I have been married 29 years Nov 8. (right around the corner)

What do you guys think of this...too "feminine"

And Jewelry and machines usually do not mix real well.....general thoughts on that. I am also going to have something around my neck....last time I did that I also had one in my shoe, not looking forward to that aspect and likely flash backs as well.

So what do you guys do that have....HAVE to wear jewelry.....do you tape it down or what?

A277_BYO_7.gif

/ A day in the life of a Kubota BX25D #160  
Been married for 46 years and don't wear ring watch etc., but need to also get a Medic Alert and First Alert, so I too will be reading this thread for ideas.