A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #51  
My new gizmo has a thing that appears when I end a call that wasn't answered. It offers to 'send a message'. I'm not sure exactly what it does though as I haven't tried it yet.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #52  
That was the message on my machine, when I got home after two nights away. I wish they would wait until the beep to leave a message, so that I would know what I had done. I kept pressing "1" as the message told me to, until the operator came on and said that I had reached a disconnected number.

I may need a new home for my hens, although am hoping there's a lawyer out there who will take them in lieu of payment.
I plan to claim Ruger as an emotional support animal so I should be able to bring him to prison with me.

Actually it kind of peeved me, as I was at my mother's house yesterday and she got a bogus message claiming to be from Amazon stating they were going to take money from her account... which did have her worried. She doesn't shop online or even use her computer.
I have heard that if you plead guilty and throw yourself on the mercy of the court they will go easier on you. They like it when you take responsibility for your crimes.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #53  
My new gizmo has a thing that appears when I end a call that wasn't answered. It offers to 'send a message'. I'm not sure exactly what it does though as I haven't tried it yet.
Usually it gives you a choice of a couple of texts like “I’ll call you back“. “I’m busy can’t take your call”. Etc.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O
I have heard that if you plead guilty and throw yourself on the mercy of the court they will go easier on you. They like it when you take responsibility for your crimes.
I would do that, except I don't know what crime I committed. That portion of the message played before my machine started recording.

Do they have a generic "I must have done it, or I wouldn't have been arrested" plea bargain?

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #55  
Got a message today that my electricity would be cut off if I didn't press a number to call the power company and settle my account. The power company named wasn't mine. I suppose they were just guessing.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #56  
I get the warranty calls on a regular basis, but never when I'm home. I'd like to ask them if the warranty would cover the rusted frame on the 2004 Ranger they are calling about.
My wife answered one of those warranty calls. They wanted to know what car, mileage, etc. she told them 240,000 miles on a 20 year old car (all true), they said "Ahhhh nope. What about your other car?" She said Ahhhh nope, we only have one.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #57  
I would do that, except I don't know what crime I committed. That portion of the message played before my machine started recording.

Do they have a generic "I must have done it, or I wouldn't have been arrested" plea bargain?
I hear prison life is not too bad...

Last edited:
   / A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #58  
Got the IRS message awhile back.
Called the New Delhi field office and the first guy panicked and quickly hung up. The second was a lady who tried to stay on script but my amorous talk proved a bit much for her.
The guy who answered the third time I called was gonna stay on script no matter what until I told him that I could hear his sacred cows a mooing.
Never got to talk to a fourth person, they blocked my number from calling.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #59  
Unfortunately it only has to work a small percentage of the time for it to be profitable for the scammers.

My Brother in Law has fallen for it at least twice (that I know of, probably more). But he is a manipulator himself, who happens to be very easy to manipulate.

You'd think it's so obvious that it's a scam, and yet folks still fall for it.

Sad, really.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #60  
That was the message on my machine, when I got home after two nights away. I wish they would wait until the beep to leave a message, so that I would know what I had done. I kept pressing "1" as the message told me to, until the operator came on and said that I had reached a disconnected number.

I may need a new home for my hens, although am hoping there's a lawyer out there who will take them in lieu of payment.
I plan to claim Ruger as an emotional support animal so I should be able to bring him to prison with me.

Actually it kind of peeved me, as I was at my mother's house yesterday and she got a bogus message claiming to be from Amazon stating they were going to take money from her account... which did have her worried. She doesn't shop online or even use her computer.
Any Reward?