A GREAT movie suggestion

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #11  
I know the thread is old, but this is exactly what I was looking for. I do want to rewatch good old movies and I'm in search of suggestions. Yesterday I watched Pulp Fiction. Now I have a lot of variants. Thanks, everyone!
I watch most of the movies i do like on Amazon. if I watch one i really like, I check out the ones that are below it, that other who watched it also watched. The filter for movies that have a four star rating, and an IMDB rating of at least 6. Generally they are worth watching. occaisionally I’m not in the mood for some of them. But, i can watch them later.

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #13  
We watched one last night on Netflix.

If your a dog lover, this one was really good.

Movie is Called "Rescued by Ruby". Movies based on a true story about a rescued shelty that was trained to be a K9.

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #16  
Princess Bride is one to buy, it's so good.
I also liked Pulp Fiction but the wife does not.
Grosse Pointe Blank is also funny and interesting.
Sliding Doors is another interesting movie, also available on Amazon.

Many people are raving about the new Top Gun. I don't get how he can fit the part anymore.

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #17  
Dwayne Johnson in Jungle Cruise was good

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #18  
The Reacher series on Amazon is better. I'd read all the books before the movie and Tom Cruise is NOT Reacher.
I have seen some sections of Reacher on YouTube with a big dude as Reacher. Can't imagine Tom Jumping Couches Cruise as Reacher. I think I saw one Cruise movie and that was enough. :ROFLMAO:

Later,
Dan

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #19  
Princess Bride is one to buy, it's so good.
I also liked Pulp Fiction but the wife does not.
Grosse Pointe Blank is also funny and interesting.
Sliding Doors is another interesting movie, also available on Amazon.

Many people are raving about the new Top Gun. I don't get how he can fit the part anymore.
Princess Pride is a classic. We have it on DVD and on Amazon. 😁

The Harry Potter movies we watch over and over and over. Even the new Fantastic Beasts movies we like.

Finally broke down and got the three John Wick movies, which I like, but they are too violent for the wifey. Never watched Pulp Fiction because I heard it was violent and bloody but not sure if it could really be worse than a John Wick movie. :ROFLMAO:

While not a movie, the Nero Wolfe series from A&E, when A&E was Arts and Entertainment, is a great series. It was too good so the canceled it. We watched the DVDs a couple of times a year. It has an ensemble cast that was amazing.

The Star Wars series on Disney are all pretty good too if one has watched the movies, and even if you have not. So far, Disney is doing better with these series, than Lucas did with some of his movies. :unsure:😁

Later,
Dan

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #20  
Reacher is 6'5", blonde and has hands like dinner plates per the books. The books are highly predicated on his looks and size. TC was never a good choice.

However - the new Top Gun was great. One of a few sequels that could hang with the original. TC made up for all his goofy antics for the last 20 years by making this movie.

No Time to Die - I'm a Bond fan and feel like Daniel Craig was the best James Bond.

For those who would enjoy shocking/violent movies these two stand out:
The Unforgivable - Not family friendly. Sandra Bullock like you have never seen her.
Brawl in Cell Block 99 - Not family friendly. Vince Vaughn again like you never seen him.

Both of those had me pretty much shaking in my boots.

Last edited: