A GREAT movie suggestion

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #21  
Not Great but pretty good.

Watched Hustle recently on Netflix. (2022) Pretty good sports themed movie. Not the typical Adam Sandler role. If it wasn’t for some unnecessary language I‘d call it family friendly.

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #22  
For those who would enjoy shocking/violent movies these two stand out:
The Unforgivable - Not family friendly. Sandra Bullock like you have never seen her.

Not a fan of violent movies that are just for the sake of being violent, but the wife and I usually enjoy Sandra Bullock movies, so thought we'd check it out. We stopped watching this one after 20-25 minutes, just couldn't stand it, wasn't entertaining at all.

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #23  
Sometimes a Great Notion. It is also known as "never give an inch" in some circles because of studio pissyfits.

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #24  
Watch Hachi: A Dog's Tale....great movie based upon a true tale...

I'm more in to 40's and 50's movies...WW II war flicks (12 O'Clock High and They Were Expendable are my favorites) and early 50's crime (The Asphalt Jungle, almost any Kubrick crime film)

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #27  
If you can find it, 1957, " A Face in the Crowd," directed by Elia Kazan, immediately went in my top 20 movies of all time. You see a very different Andy Griffith, as a dramatic actor in his first role. Its right up there with any thing Orson Wells ever directed.

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #28  
If you can find it, 1957, " A Face in the Crowd," directed by Elia Kazan, immediately went in my top 20 movies of all time. You see a very different Andy Griffith, as a dramatic actor in his first role. Its right up there with any thing Orson Wells ever directed.
I agree...it was a great movie, but it is a bit out of the norm for Andy. I also liked "No Time for Sergeants".

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #29  
I've seen "Same kind of different as me" and it is a good movie.

These are very good movies...
Not so family friendly, "Man on Fire"
If you like the John Wick series, check out the Equalizer 1 & 2. Both very good.

Also, more family friendly.. "The finest hours" True story with Chris Pine. and "Unstoppable" True story but wrong state and some details off. Denzel and Chris Pine.

Football "Invincible" True story - Marc Walburg
Basketball "Coach Carter" True story - Samuel L Jackson
Boxing "Cinderella man" True story - Russell Crow
Horse raising "Seabiscuit" True Story - Toby McGuire

/ A GREAT movie suggestion #30  
I agree...it was a great movie, but it is a bit out of the norm for Andy. I also liked "No Time for Sergeants".
"No Time for Sergeants" was a great flick.