A look inside the Terramite plant

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #2  
That's kinda sad.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #3  
Well "NUTS" I was afraid this would happen.
They were struggling for many years due to mismanagement & sales competition. Covid probably put the last nail in them.
They did make a tough quality product.
Any news on where the parts or backhoes have gone?
Thank you for posting this Dart1917.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #4  
Maybe the Chinese will buy em :rolleyes:
So sick of this scene playing out in our country.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant
Maybe the Chinese will buy em :rolleyes:
So sick of this scene playing out in our country.
It was a Chinese guy that bought them and had plans to update everything. A couple of years ago I read up on the guy, don't remember his name, but he was a very successful business man who was a Stamford business school graduate. Didn't seem like the kind of guy to invest millions if he didn't think he could make it work.
Link to Terramite video-http://terramite2.aronfield.com/product-video/

Last edited:
   / A look inside the Terramite plant #7  
Lots come and go it seems like. I believe the field is still overcrowded which is why companies like Kubota are buying up smaller manufacturers. John Deere too.

Only the strong (and profitable) survive.

Problem is, when they go, parts can be a pizzer to get.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #8  
It is interesting to see inside the factory. I guess they sold all remaining machines. Not a single machine left inside. It's possible a proxybid auctioneer will come in and sell everthing inside the building.

I watched the promo video by the way. Do all T5C's make the whining like in the video?

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #9  
It was a Chinese guy that bought them and had plans to update everything. A couple of years ago I read up on the guy, don't remember his name, but he was a very successful business man who was a Stamford business school graduate. Didn't seem like the kind of guy to invest millions if he didn't think he could make it work.
Link to Terramite video-http://terramite2.aronfield.com/product-video/
That’s too bad he didn’t succeed. I would have liked to see a success story like that.
I meant the Chinese as in a CCP group from mainland China like the ones that steal our technology and buy up our rare earth metals mines, etc. Those types of stories make me cringe a bit.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #10  
I reached out to sales at Terramite to get more info, they said only the building is for sale, not the company and they will still be selling parts. "We plan to be here for a long time supplying OEM parts & service!"