A look inside the Terramite plant

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #11  
TBN should buy the plant and make our own TBN tractors lol
We could be stock holders.
I could just see the debates between R-1s and R-4’s.....

Last edited:
   / A look inside the Terramite plant #12  
Loopnet listing says 100% leased, so presumably by Terramite? Maybe they're just freeing up cash locked up in real estate for a better use.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #13  
I reached out to sales at Terramite to get more info, they said only the building is for sale, not the company and they will still be selling parts. "We plan to be here for a long time supplying OEM parts & service!"
They do such a poor job of responding to parts inquiries I wonder why they bother.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #14  
Do all T5C's make the whining like in the video?
Yes, until they're no longer able to travel under their own power. ;) btw, there is no free-spool option for the hydraulic drive motor AKA 'torque motor' or clutch to disengage it. I suppose a guy could plumb a bypass into the lines ...

Last edited:
   / A look inside the Terramite plant #15  
If course my question would be, if you no longer have a manufacturing facility, where are the parts coming from?

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #16  
Can you say NOS? (new old stock) Terramite sources many components like most other companies. I doubt if engine, pump, tire, wheel, rod-end, hose, etc makers will go down or discontinue products over one customer's struggle. btw, did we think Terramite makes their own paint too? :unsure:

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #17  
There's a local to them machine/fab shop that's been working with them for a while now. I don't remember the name but it's popped up in searches in the past

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #18  
I reached out to sales at Terramite to get more info, they said only the building is for sale, not the company and they will still be selling parts. "We plan to be here for a long time supplying OEM parts & service!"
That's good to hear! My next door neighbor has one , I just know when ever it's down it takes him awhile to get it going again! I think last time he had issues with the hydraulic lines , & maybe that's why it took awhile get her going again do to parts available for his Terramite. I'll have to talk with him to see if he knows about what is going on with Terramite , I know he bought her used.

/ A look inside the Terramite plant #19  
Loopnet listing says 100% leased, so presumably by Terramite? Maybe they're just freeing up cash locked up in real estate for a better use.
I think that's exactly what's going on. Raising cash by selling the building, with guarantee Terramite will maintain a long term lease with potential buyer. Not a bad deal for any buyer. Make a real estate purchase with immediate income.