A need a hydraulic genius

/ A need a hydraulic genius #21  
The pic of the back of the tractor of the couplers how are you reading or how they match each other? The 2 hoses that are hooked up I would say that is not a match.

Hope your trip went ok. I don't think I would of done that I don't like to pull anything on the roads.
Back to the way you hook up, lets say you have a red knob in the cab, what two couplers do you us in back for the red knob?

In the top picture, he has three hoses hooked up. The bottom one on the left is partially hidden by the SA hose going to the top remote.

/ A need a hydraulic genius #22  
I see it now and that is the way I would guess how they would go, with a A hose on one side and the B on the other. Thanks I'm still waiting to see how his 20 mile trip went how about you?

/ A need a hydraulic genius
Everything went good and I got about 60 acres down. It is a long ways to haul my equip but this guy I am cutting for is a great customer so I don't have much choice. I am off to take and bale this morn. It is going to be very sad yields. I am going to guess 1/4 the usual. It was do dry yesterday if I had someone to run the baler I could have baled right behind the windrower.