3-Point Hitch adjustable lift arms

/ adjustable lift arms #1  

jpm1

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2810 HST, Kioti DK35SE HST
Does anyone know if there is a set of adjustable 3pt hitch lift arms for dor a mahindra 2810HST? Im looking for the kind that has a slide at the ball end. thanks 1ohn

From what i gather the proper name is "telescopic lower link ends"

Last edited:
   / adjustable lift arms #2  
I wanted the same thing for my 3215. The best that I could come up with was John Deere. You can get a kit from them for a couple hundred and change. Everyone else wants you to buy the whole arm and those where 4-$600. John Deere had the best deal on them. The extendable lower links are a separate option for some of their tractors, so you don't have to buy the arm to get the links. :thumbsup: Have you thought about just using a quick hitch? That's what I'm going to do, but have to modify some of my implements to be able to use it. :(

/ adjustable lift arms
I've done the "quick hitch" thing and its not 100 percent for me. Been in contact with Pat's and i believe i'm going that way and solve all the upcoming problems. Thanks for the info though .. . John

/ adjustable lift arms #4  
I've been working on finding a way to convert it to extendable links, but haven't as yet found a resonably inexpensive way to do it.

/ adjustable lift arms #5  
I've been working on finding a way to convert it to extendable links, but haven't as yet found a resonably inexpensive way to do it.

May I ask what you are considering a reasonable cost?