Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #81  
Harbor freight has a furniture mover with 4 rollers
maybe your tire would fit in it and using a jack can
raise or lower tractor to attach tire???????
One other guy said he had to take the wheels off his
tractor but found out he was doing it wrong no need
to remove tires and he had a video that showed him
how to do it!

willy

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #82  
I have one of those furniture movers. If it does not work directly, it would serve as a good base for a cradle. Goes on the list. Thanks Willy.

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #83  
On our tractor the pins pull out and can
hit the tire but don't have to take the pins
all the way out when I pull the pins just
enough to put the drift arms in and slide
the pins back in. As long as you can slide
the pins out for space to get the drift arms
in no need to take wheels off. Hope this
will help you.

willy

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #84  
tractor_backhoe3.jpg
tractor_backhoe1.jpg
tractor_backhoe2.jpg

Well, these pics don't show spit. I might need to jack this puppy up to get a decent shot. I believe the problematic cotter pin is behind the second bolt you can see. We were able to pull the pins all the way out without taking the tire off, but it was very difficult. We didn't try partial removal.

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #85  
On our tractor the pins pull out and can
hit the tire but don't have to take the pins
all the way out when I pull the pins just
enough to put the drift arms in and slide
the pins back in. As long as you can slide
the pins out for space to get the drift arms
in no need to take wheels off. Hope this
will help you.

willy
This is what I was thinking might be the solution. It does not make sense that the wheels need to be taken off to mount or dismount the backhoe.

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #86  
We were able to take the hoe off and put it back on without removing the tires. They don't "need" to be taken off. It's just one hell of a lot easier if you do.

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #87  
We were able to take the hoe off and put it back on without removing the tires. They don't "need" to be taken off. It's just one hell of a lot easier if you do.
Can you get a picture of your tire and rim from the outside? It looks like the are set all the way in. May be that you can adjust the wheels to a wider stance so you will have more room.

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #88  
This is embarrassing. I was too lazy to pull it out for a better angle. Is this good enough? ...
tractor_tire_wheel.jpg

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #89  
Yes that is good. Not anymore adjusting that I can see. They look to be set as wide as they can go. Boy, if ever there was a candidate for wheel spacers I believe we have found it.

Might do a search for wheel spacers for your Bobcat or the equivalent Kioti model.

/ Advice on 25 hp tractor purchase #90  
Let me guess. "Wide as they can go" raises the axle up a couple inches higher than if it was centered in the tire horizontally. Which makes it a true Cat 1 3 pt hitch that the limited one on the 1025R. Marketing genius. Right?

Thanks for the spacer idea, but my engineer warning light is flashing red about this wide concept. I have some IRL expertise making a visit this fall. This goes on the list. We'll see.