After one year....

/ After one year.... #1  

gwstang

Platinum Member
Tractor
1952 Ford 8N / Kubota L2501
I've put a grand total of 98 hours on the "new" Kubota! Is this pretty average for a new tractor at one year old? Also, myself being a year older, today I reached the grand total of 60 years old! :laughing: Wonder if the 'bota will make it another 59 years...lol. :D Dang it, I think I need my "oil" changed and maybe an "upgrade" or two. :eek:

/ After one year.... #2  
I probably use mine more hours than that, but that's higher than average. My poor ZTR has already seen 18 hours this year, and peak mowing season hasn't started yet.

/ After one year.... #3  
My 3 year mark is June, and my 3005 is just shy of 230 hours... so you're about the same average as me. Not alot of hours over the winter but they will add up over summer.

/ After one year.... #4  
My L4400 is 12 years old and i haven't topped 500 hours yet. And I feel like I have used it quite a bit! Heck it's just getting broken in at this point!

/ After one year.... #5  
Some equipment certainly live a charmed life. Most of my stuff is underutilized.. So be it. But then so is that guys restored 57 chevy.

/ After one year.... #6  
I took delivery of my first tractor (B7510) in 2007 which now has 1053 hours. In December of 2011 I added a B3200 to the mix. In August of last year I traded the B3200 for an L3901. The B3200 had 1200 hours on it. The L3901 now has 422 hours on the meter. Your machines live a charmed life.

/ After one year.... #7  
Welcome to 60 club. :)
Just treat tractor next 15 years will be snap.

/ After one year.... #8  
My 2012 Kioti that I got in July of 2012 has 370 hours on it. Most of those hours are winter hours.

/ After one year.... #9  
Happy belated Birthday. Between the two tractors I average around 120 or so hours per year total.

/ After one year.... #10  
Most of my hours are winter for plowing and blowing. In summer it is used just enough t o keep the mice from settling in! Bought it with 65 hours on it and it's been a year and I have added another 60 hours. Under utilized last winter as we didn't get much snow.