akerman h14blc

/ akerman h14blc #1  

chrismavridis

Tractor
akerman
hello i have an akerman h14blc model 1990.
the electri fuse box is damaged and i cant find it to replace it .
it is located under the operator seat .
i add photos.

local dealer of volvo dont have parts of akerman.
so i contact volvo sweeden and i wait for responce.

if someone has spare parts of akerman please tell me.
pl2.jpg

/ akerman h14blc #3  
It looks like Volvo is the manufacturer of your Akerman excavator. Can you find and identify the equivalent Volvo excavator and then cross-reference for a good Volvo part number to find a new fuse panel/circuit board?

/ akerman h14blc #4  
For a machine of that age and somewhat an orphan, you may be looking for used or looking at the schematics and rolling your own solution.

/ akerman h14blc #5  
For a machine of that age and somewhat an orphan, you may be looking for used or looking at the schematics and rolling your own solution.

Rich I’m willing to bet that circuit board is common to different sizes of machines and may be found from a volvo donor.

/ akerman h14blc #6  
i have same problem as chrismauridis on a ackerman h7c have you had any luck, also i need a wiring diagram for the ackerman h7c 1989 have someone trying to repair printed circuit can i get in touch with chrismauridis using this forum

/ akerman h14blc #7  
It looks like Volvo is the manufacturer of your Akerman excavator. Can you find and identify the equivalent Volvo excavator and then cross-reference for a good Volvo part number to find a new fuse panel/circuit board?
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY MANUALS FOR THE AKERMAN-VOLVO H7C PARTS/SERVICE ECT...