Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ?

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #41  
After seeing this post about the price increase, I called and ordered a 55. They gave it to me at the old price.
I was waiting to order, as I currently don’t even have a correct size tractor to use it on. LoL
I like EA, their customer service is top of the line, and I like to have as much American made stuff as possible.
I do agree, not everyone needs the best grapple on the market, even I probably won’t, at this point. considering I’m downsizing machines tremendously.
But I’ve used other brand grapples, and have been much more impressed with the EA than landpride or blue Diamond

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #42  
I purchased an MTL grapple, have been happy with it. It has grease fittings. It is a bit more heavy than EA; but it is a whole lot cheaper than EA. Here is link to all of their grapples. Tractor Attachments — MTL Attachments

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #43  
I have a wicked, I literally ripped it off of the tractor, lifted over 300 stumps. It is still like new, no bending or damage. They are TOUGH. The TITAN is made in China, imported into the USA. They are sold under different names. I live in Oregon, and the Titan is sold by Thorpe machinery. Look it up. You get what you pay for.

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #44  
Bought LX3310HSDC late last month. Had 2 rear remotes and 3rd function valve installed. Was going to purchase a EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple. Didn't decide to pull the trigger until today. 7/7/2021. when to their web site to order, price had increased over-nite. I was okay with the 12 to 14 week, not pleased that they want to charge credit up front for the full amount.
Now to the big question, does any one make a grapple at a more affordable price? EA was going to be close to2550.00.
I've purchased numerous EA implements (some within their free shipping radius, and others not) for tractors from 25 to 75HP, and I don't think there's any implement builder that can beat their price/quality ratio. Not only that, everything they manufacture is simply great quality (no question as to whether your "economical" purchase turns out to be a lemon). On top of everything else, their commitment to domestic materials and manufacturing makes them a company that I'm proud to support.

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #45  
Wallace Attachments. wallaceattachments.net

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #46  
No, it's Titan Attachments in Tennessee. :rolleyes:

It's still a better deal. ;)

Not trying to beat this dead horse, but Titan Implement is in Decatur, TN. They make most, but not all of their stuff here in TN. I'm from the area and have one of their USA made brush hogs. (Messicks did a video and mentioned the Titan Implement Tiller is imported, but fully supported for example.)

Titan Attachments has much more made in China, but some made in the US like mentioned. I believe they have a warehouse in Memphis, TN, but they are a separate company. The UA line of stuff, and any other specifically is made in the USA, otherwise, it's imported. I reached out and asked for info on where it is manufactured and will update when they respond.

I have a quick attach front bale spear for large square bales and a 3pt trailer hitch, both were made in China for Titan Attachments, but have been great.

My goal is not to talk bad about either one, just clarifying as I've seen many who get the two confused.

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #47  
Don't know about the less quality but certainly a lower price. Some of us don't need to rip tanks apart or have the capacity on a loader.

I just bought a 48" Titan. It's made in the USA and was shipped to my door for ~$1400 and tax. They're in Tennessee and didn't charge extra to get it to Texas like EA wanted. They also sell them on Amazon for about $200 more. (Amazon's piece of the pie) It weighs in at about 450 pounds.

Forgot to mention:
I got my pallet frame and forks there too. Everything came on the same truck. And I didn't have to wait 12 weeks for EA to build it.
Titan Attachments (Titan Attachments™ | Pallet Forks | Tractor Parts & Equipment (Free Shipping & Financing Available)) is Chinese made
Titan Implements (Equipment | Titan Implement, LLC) I believe is US made

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #48  
Bought LX3310HSDC late last month. Had 2 rear remotes and 3rd function valve installed. Was going to purchase a EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple. Didn't decide to pull the trigger until today. 7/7/2021. when to their web site to order, price had increased over-nite. I was okay with the 12 to 14 week, not pleased that they want to charge credit up front for the full amount.
Now to the big question, does any one make a grapple at a more affordable price? EA was going to be close to2550.00.
I bought an Armstrong Ag BRG-6, a 72" two cylinder grapple. It's a bit different than EA's, and I paid $1500. It's a beast.

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #49  
Hello,
I’ve had good luck with Titan Attachments . I’m looking at getting their 60 root grapple , it’s on sale for $1579.

/ Alternative to EA 55 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple ? #50  
I bought an MTL which so far has done all that I needed to. I looked at the EA, but can't justify paying twice the price up front then waiting, what would have been 4 months. I don't write interest free loans. The final dealbreaker for me though was following the link from their website to their FB page; if they feel the need to not only slam another manufacturer's product; but post a complaint letter from an unhappy customer along with their own disparaging remarks for their fan club's viewing pleasure, that's not a company I care to do business with.