Alternator?

/ Alternator?
I'm chasing alternator problems on mine...also a 4520C, 2015 model year. Mine hits 20v, the alternator tests fine at a repair shop I found. There isno tractor indication of trouble, I found it when the tractor needed a jump and I started measuring voltage at the battery. There should be a single wire connection on the back that is for the tachometer I think, I don't see it in your pic. Did you measure the battery terminal voltage while running?
I didn't do any measurements. The only indication of a problem was that the tachometer quit working.

/ Alternator? #32  
On mine there is a single tab / wire I think is for the tachometer. Anyway mine was user error by me using a cheap multi meter giving me false high voltage readings.

/ Alternator? #33  
I have a 2018 4520C and it looks like the alternator has died. The tachometer stopped working but I still had work to do so I ran for two days. Then the tractor stalled and the battery didn't have the juice to start it. Never had a warning light but that's how it looks. Jump started and got it back to the house.

Now I'm searching for a replacement and can't find one anywhere. Anybody got any idea where to get one?View attachment 703660
Howdy sir. I have the same alternator on my 4015. Can u tell me or send pic of how u hook it up. Not sure the wire from the harness goes. And were the big ground wire goes. Thx for ur help

/ Alternator? #34  
I have a 2018 4520C and it looks like the alternator has died. The tachometer stopped working but I still had work to do so I ran for two days. Then the tractor stalled and the battery didn't have the juice to start it. Never had a warning light but that's how it looks. Jump started and got it back to the house.

Now I'm searching for a replacement and can't find one anywhere. Anybody got any idea where to get one?View attachment 703660
If all else fails you might find a compatible cross referenced alternator at DB Electrical (USA made). If the form, fit, and function works who cares what name is on the label plate. Good luck. Regards.

/ Alternator? #35  
Thanks. (y) Looks interesting, I bookmarked the their site.