Am I nutz?

/ Am I nutz? #11  
add an auger so that it will properly mix. the up / down of the loader / grapple would be insufficient

creative idea

/ Am I nutz? #12  
Maybe you need a honkin hoe or shovel in the barrel? I know you were looking for no moving parts but what about this:

- You mix the concrete in an open top barrel with a large (but not too large) post hole digger off of the three point hitch. Once mixed, pick-up with loader and dump where you want.

/ Am I nutz? #13  
The strength of concrete is inversely proportional to the amount of water added to the mix.

To make a mix that would blend correctly with the front end loader would make a very soupy thus weak mix.

Something like this would be much better. This would give you the correct mixture to produce a quality concrete mix.

/ Am I nutz?
You mix the concrete in an open top barrel with a large (but not too large) post hole digger off of the three point hitch. Once mixed, pick-up with loader and dump where you want.
That might work !!! have to remove the digging tip from the auger and replace with something soft like HDPE.
put the barrel on wheels so it can be moved around to get all of it.

/ Am I nutz? #15  
As to the title or the OPs question … if you have to ask, do you really wanna know 😁

I doubt that you would get adequate mixing just sloshing it around in your loader. I have had problems with getting it to blend in an actual mixer.

/ Am I nutz? #16  
Mixer drum on an old differential input, at an angle. Hitch to tow it. Make a way to dump it.

axle-mixer.jpg

Bruce

/ Am I nutz? #17  
Lie if you must.
I have a concrete mixer idea. Skip all the rotating parts.
Get an out of date large propane tank or other tank the right size. Could be a 50-gallon drum.
Weld to it a frame to allow it to be gripped firmly in a grapple - or- bolted to the bucket. Maybe the latter is smarter. The orientation of the tank is with the long axis of the tank in line with the front to back axis of the tractor.
Then rig it so you can open it from the outboard end; preferably with a hinge so the cover doesn't fly off.

Then tilt it up with the bucket or grapple and fill with concrete aggregate and water, close up and get in the tractor to operate the FEL tilt & dump function tilting it back and forth to mix, then drive to the pour site and dump.
I've been trying to come up with a design similar to what you describe for years. Thanks for your ideas.

/ Am I nutz?
if you have to ask, do you really wanna know 😁
Do I really wanna know?
Hmmm
Let me think on that a bit.

If it were possible to know - - - Does one want to know the exact time and circumstances of the horrible things that will happen to one; things that cannot be avoided.
Hmmm.
Am I nutz?

Well I guess the most profound thing I can say is
Sometimes you feel like a nut

/ Am I nutz? #19  
I'd rather do the 3 point thing, add rubber wheels that can touch the ground to turn the barrel like a push mower as you drive.
I like it! put baffles inside, have it roll directly (like a regular roller) on the ground and have doors that open to dump it out. Have it mounted to your lift arms so you can back up to whatever you want to pour. I might have to do that! I have some plastic drums...

/ Am I nutz? #20  
If you start cutting a Propane tank, it won't matter anymore. Rent a mixer if you need one!