Amazon rant...

/ Amazon rant...
Today is the 'day of reckoning' with Amazon. Have numerous packages showing 'out for delivery' We shall see if they show up or if I get an empty package like I did earlier this week. I will say Amazon was courteous and refunded my payment to my credit card, no hassle at all, other than I had an issue understanding the 'agent' on the phone. Her English was horrible, must have been in India or somewhere offshore.

Actually had an Amazon delivery last night at 8pm for my wife and the delivery drives was very pleasant as well and didn't throw it in the yard either. handed it to my wife and the pup went out and he scruffled his fur, which he likes. he's very friendly and likes people in general even though he looks the mean part. He's not. Total milk toast pup. Give him a scruffle or a biscuit and he's your buddy for life' Biggest issue with him is he wants to get in the delivery truck and go for a ride. He loves riding in a car or truck. Looks out the window all the time.

/ Amazon rant... #132  
Amazon rant on a nationwide scale!

The comments following this article show the whole USPS system is strangled by the contract (terms not disclosed!) that delivers Amazon before first class mail.

/ Amazon rant...
Interesting read and explains a lot to me at least. Been out in the shop running the TIG welder and guess what... No Amazon yet... NADA even though it shows everything out for delivery...

Will update as it progresses....

/ Amazon rant... #134  
Guess I'm paving my road to Heaven and getting right with the Lord. I've done some bad things in the past I'm not proud of but I want to make sure I go to the right place, which most likely far off with my ongoing cancer issues and I'm old too.
Please prayerfully consider if it’s really possible for anyone to do enough good to outweigh the bad and get into Heaven. I’m just thankful that my Savior has already paid that price and all I had to do was accept it. Merry Christmas!

/ Amazon rant... #135  
An Amazon van just left my place. The driver (female, very nice) when asked, was happy to say she is part-time and glad the holidays are here because she will be working at least 6/12 hour days.
Wow, I wonder what her full time job is?

/ Amazon rant... #136  
Amazon prices are not always the cheapest. Google a product to see if there is a better deal ~ if you can wait for conventional delivery

/ Amazon rant... #137  
Amazon for work is satisfactory...

UPS first out or overnight by 8:30 has not been good since the strike.

Had a patient prepped for surgery with lens by 8:30 am and it arrived 5 minutes before 11am and as anyone knows overnight am comes at a steep price but consequences to delivery company are few...

/ Amazon rant... #138  
Amazon prices are not always the cheapest
They're shifty too. Priced a watch at Costco last week, regular $180 on sale for $140. I looked on Amazon, same regular price as Costco's sale price. I was undecide and there was only one day left on Costco's sale but I figure, mehh, it's the regular price on Amazon so I was in no rush. Waited 'till a day after the sale ended to finally make up my mind.
Yup, the Amazon price went up to the regular price of $180 at Costco. I didn't buy it.

/ Amazon rant...
Please prayerfully consider if it’s really possible for anyone to do enough good to outweigh the bad and get into Heaven. I’m just thankful that my Savior has already paid that price and all I had to do was accept it. Merry Christmas!
Thank you and merry Christmas to you as well. Had a bad night last night. Comes with the territory I guess, I deal with it, all I can do.

/ Amazon rant...
They're shifty too. Priced a watch at Costco last week, regular $180 on sale for $140. I looked on Amazon, same regular price as Costco's sale price. I was undecide and there was only one day left on Costco's sale but I figure, mehh, it's the regular price on Amazon so I was in no rush. Waited 'till a day after the sale ended to finally make up my mind.
Yup, the Amazon price went up to the regular price of $180 at Costco. I didn't buy it.
My wife comparison shops everything, always and a lot of times the local brick and mortar stores are less. They are in business to make money but you are 100% correct, the online retailers play games.

Have not gotten anything from Amazon yet, Everything shows delivery today, we shall see. Showed delivery yesterday and they changed it. None of the stuff is life or death, just Christmas presents for my wife and for myself. My greatest fear is another open and empty package, that would really fry my eggs. Also, they must be short on delivery trucks or maybe they won't start as it's been unseasonably cold here and the delivery my wife got the other night at 8PM was from them but in a what looked to be a private vehicle, a van with no markings on the outside and like I said, the driver and I presume an employee was very courteous and handed my wife the package, that is highly unusual around here.

In this society we live in, being rude seems to be the norm today, guess people figure it's ok today. I get that everywhere I go including on the highway where getting cut off or flipped off seems to be SOP with a lot of people. Not me and not my wife certainly. People for the most part today all are in a hurry. I'm not and I know full well my end date is coming and soon so I like to 'smell the roses along the way'.