Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #11  
Are you asking specifically about Amazon Basics products, or just stuff people bought off Amazon. Coz, man where to start? Personally, I buy so much stuff off Amazon, it's not even funny! I'll say one thing, I absolutely love their return/refund policy...so long as you're prompt about it.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck
   / Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #13  
   / Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #15  
Are you asking specifically about Amazon Basics products, or just stuff people bought off Amazon. Coz, man where to start? Personally, I buy so much stuff off Amazon, it's not even funny! I'll say one thing, I absolutely love their return/refund policy...so long as you're prompt about it.
I do too. Lately I've been trying to buy stuff from specialty websites just to break the Amazon cycle and help the little guy out.

Let me say that I am not happy with one right now, been a week and still no shipping on a item they said was in stock. In their FAQ they said their shipping was "warp speed" LOL and they wonder why we buy on Amazon

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #16  
   / Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #17  
Purchased this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XT7FN4...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl a few months ago. I have been impressed with it, and it was less than what it would have cost me to rent.
I now see it has had a price drop from what I paid, which makes it a great deal !
Do you think it's powerful enough to drive something similar to a t post in the ground if you modded one of the bits to use it like a pile
driver? Used on ground with few rocks?
Reason I'm asking I've used smaller sds demo hammers with a small piece of pipe welded on end to drive 8' grounding rods but a sds is definitely to small for anything bigger than that.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #18  
We use it quite a bit. We seem to travel, a lot, these days. So if I'm on a business trip, I order stuff so I have it when I get back. It's not just amazon, i do most of my shopping on line. I get what I want and I don't settle. The reoccurring order on Amazon is sweet...set it and forget it.

The best thing I found on amazon is this stuff. I have no experience using it as a stop leak, but I have used it as a rubber conditioner. I spray it on things like IFS CV boots on side by sides and trucks. Door seals sprayed with stuff will keep them nice and supple. Anything rubber, this stuff will work.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck #19  
Amazon basics flannel shirts are soft and comfy. Reasonable priced too.

/ Amazon Stuff That Doesn't Suck
Put an interior door up between two rooms so I could block one off and not heat/cool if I didn't want to. Started looking for a passage set with levers. Stores all wanted more than I wanted to pay for such occasional use. Found this one:

Priced way too high, but there was one listed from Amazon Warehouse:

$6.40 Condition: Used - Very Good - Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.

I'm not particular about condition and often buy returns or scratch and dent stuff. For six bucks, I figured why not?

Got it today and it turns out it's a heavy duty, commercial version without a visible mark on it anywhere. Six bucks for a $45 item works fine for me.