Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #11  
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but it appears that nobody carries the New Holland trans oils any more. What are you all using? What about warranty issues? This is a serious problem.

Our local Kubota dealer used Ambra Multi G 134 in all his Kubotas for years - no problems, and he thought it was a better HST oil than the Kubota oil of the time. That was before SUDT2 came out.

Have you tried ordering from Messicks? They still list New Holland G134 in 5 gallon containers at a reasonable price.

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #12  
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but it appears that nobody carries the New Holland trans oils any more. What are you all using? What about warranty issues? This is a serious problem.
Do you not have a New Holland dealer? I just bought 5 gallons a week or two ago.

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #13  
Do you not have a New Holland dealer? I just bought 5 gallons a week or two ago.
New Holland is restructuring dealers they are quite a few less in 2021. We have loss three in my neck of the woods. Lot competition in farm equipment segment. More coming on the compact tractor seen now we are seeing Bad Boy tractors rebadged TYM’s. I use John Deere trans fluid and Antifreeze in my tractors due proximity of dealers if it’s good for green it’s good for blue. Not afraid of cost . I have been bad side of tractor supply cheap oils resulting in unexpected repairs.

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #14  
I went with the Mobil 124788 Delvac Tractor Hydraulic Fluid in my 20 year old TC29D so the Warranty is not an issue They say it's compatible with Ford New Holland ESN-M2C-134-D and FNHA-2C-201.00.

Be sure you use a good filter if you can't find a NH one. I had to use a matching WIX filter.

Last edited:
   / Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #15  
Sure do. Just bought a new tractor. He uses something called Naviguard. I don't want to mix it if I ever need to add. Likely will get NH from Messicks.

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #16  
New Holland is restructuring dealers they are quite a few less in 2021. We have loss three in my neck of the woods. Lot competition in farm equipment segment. More coming on the compact tractor seen now we are seeing Bad Boy tractors rebadged TYM’s. I use John Deere trans fluid and Antifreeze in my tractors due proximity of dealers if it’s good for green it’s good for blue. Not afraid of cost . I have been bad side of tractor supply cheap oils resulting in unexpected repairs.
Once the warranty is up, I'll be switching to Evans waterless coolant. It's not cheap at $50 a gallon, and when you switch over you have to flush the system with their prep fluid to get the water out, but it's permanent, and can't cause rust. Haven't checked the new tractor but the old one said to change every year. That was a pain.

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #17  
Last hydraulic oil/filter change( 2 years ago) on my Ford 1920 there wasn't any G134 at my dealer. Parts guy said they were now supplying Kubota UDT or SUDT(can't recall which) in place of G134. Had filter just no G134 and none on order. All information on Kubota/New Holland/Deere hydraulic oils to this point said do no interchange when changing oil because each has its own additives for the corresponding brand. Talked to service manager and was told that the Kubota oil was going into Ford/New Hollands coming into the shop. Went back and bought the Kubota oil. When returning to my truck, I noticed the lines and lines of orange tractors. Not one new blue tractor. The sign was also changed to just Kubota. Probably won't be getting filters or parts there anymore. Dealer is about two hours away. Don't visit them that often. 1920 has been a very good and trouble free tractor.

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #18  
Last hydraulic oil/filter change( 2 years ago) on my Ford 1920 there wasn't any G134 at my dealer. Parts guy said they were now supplying Kubota UDT or SUDT(can't recall which) in place of G134. Had filter just no G134 and none on order. All information on Kubota/New Holland/Deere hydraulic oils to this point said do no interchange when changing oil because each has its own additives for the corresponding brand. Talked to service manager and was told that the Kubota oil was going into Ford/New Hollands coming into the shop. Went back and bought the Kubota oil. When returning to my truck, I noticed the lines and lines of orange tractors. Not one new blue tractor. The sign was also changed to just Kubota. Probably won't be getting filters or parts there anymore. Dealer is about two hours away. Don't visit them that often. 1920 has been a very good and trouble free tractor.
I am using TSC Traveller Premium hydraulic fluid in my Ford 1920.
I use Kubota UDT2 in my Kubota L48TLB.
I have never visited a Ford/New Holland dealer for anything.
It is either Messick's (UPS/USPS), or E-Bay for parts, or TSC for Ford hyd. fluid.
Messick's is absolutely great!

Last edited:
   / Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #19  
Me too, I used TSC Traveler Premium that advertises meeting Ford-134 in my 42 yr old Ford 1700 and never had issues. I only owned it for the last 15 yeras and only god know what the original owner used prior. i use Kubota oil onn my MX-4700 as I have access to my dealer (20 miles) and it is a rig I bought brand new.

/ Ambra Multi G-134 Substitute #20  
I also used TSC Traveler Premium in my 2006 TC30 at the 600 hr change. Now at 750 hrs and no issues.