And I thought winter was over.LOL

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #31  
You must be further north than me Coobie, we had maybe 3-4 inches of the wet, heavy stuff. No need to plow, I just drove my truck instead of the car. Had to go get the camper from winter storage anyway. Odd to be pulling the camper through snow! It all melted but there were some lingering snow squalls on the way to work this morning. Looks like quite a band of lake effect through Holland area.

Looking forward to "real" spring weather...

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #32  
They changed our low to 32 tonight, that temp from 2AM to 9AM, hard to believe.

NWS says it's 26 at the airport less than 10 miles from us, but my thermometer says it's 39.:confused: I don't see any sign of frost.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #33  
Frost on the grass this morning and ice on the windshields. My digital thermometer said it was 30.7 degrees outside. The forecast is for it to hit a high of 65 today, which is ten degrees below normal.

I was going to buy Tilapia for my big pond, but I have to wait until the water temps are 65 degrees, twelve inches deep. Meadowlark told me to wait until April 15 to buy them because almost every year, we get a cold snap through here at about this time. That was a month ago when it was 75 out everyday. I was really wanting to buy them and put them in my pond, but the water temps were not warm enough yet. I took his advice, and now I'm sure glad that I did so. Hopefully this will be the last cold front of the year and we'll start warming up again.

Eddie

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #34  
Forecast was for 27 and early this morning the news said it was 35 and I had 37 at my place. No sign of frost. Now to retrieve all the sheets from the yard.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #35  
We were supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow but I only see a costing on the lawn and nearly nothing on the driveway. I remember last year we were at my folks in the snow belt area that they got over a foot of snow on easter weekend. The kids had a blast going snowmobiling one last time before the big melt.;)

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL #36  
Had a slight trace of snow here and there on the grass in the yard this morning but it's gone now.
Temp is 33.
Hard to believe after all we're in the second month of summer.

/ And I thought winter was over.LOL
You must be further north than me Coobie, we had maybe 3-4 inches of the wet, heavy stuff. No need to plow, I just drove my truck instead of the car. Had to go get the camper from winter storage anyway. Odd to be pulling the camper through snow! It all melted but there were some lingering snow squalls on the way to work this morning. Looks like quite a band of lake effect through Holland area.

Looking forward to "real" spring weather...
We live about 20 miles south of Jackson,Hillsdale county.Power is still out in some areas of Jackson & hillsdale counties.