Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #221  
I see it this way, he wants to accomplish certain tasks, and will do what he has to, to get it done. The bumper on the Dodge will get fixed, knowing him it will be damn near bulletproof when he's done. I wouldn't say he's hard on his equipment, aside from his dodge trucks, but not his excavation equipment. I did not watch the vid you posted yet, I wanted to finish the UTV vid first. In the camper vid, he wanted the camper up to his new snowmobiling camp, and did what he had to to get it up there. I don't see him using jack stands, but rarely does he rely on a jack, usually he uses the crane in the shop as back up. He also does a large percentage of his work alone, so if anyone's getting hurt, it's himself.

/ Andrew Camarata #222  
A very high percentage of folks that think their radiator cores are clean are mistaken.

I do find a lot of the keyboard warriors funny. It's real easy to sit and bash a guy for how he does things, but few have the work ethic this man does. His work sites are left spotless, he doesn't leave trash anywhere, he actually cares about the final product not just the pay or the views, etc. If you ever see videos of him working on his excavation equipment, you will see he takes utmost care and the repairs last. When it comes to his work truck, he's less careful because it just needs to go from point a to point b, period. He never hacked at his daily Mitsu or either of his dump trucks.

You don't like how he does things, watch, or don't watch, he doesn't care. He's got over a million subscribers and never asked for a single one. I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. If it's not helpful nor constructive then it's useless.

I guess if working that hard while shooting videos that seem to attract fans as well as keyboard cowboys was easy, everyone would do it.
I also live in New York and do all the repairs on my equipment outside. Yes, not even in a shop, so the fact the man doesn't heat his shop makes sense to me, he's out of the wind and weather, that's the important part.
You are every bit as much the keyboard warrior as anyone else here. Your comments are no more helpful or constructive than anyone else’s. People have opinions, get over it!

/ Andrew Camarata #223  
hey, we're trying to learn something and have some fun too.
Over the years I've learned an enormous amount here
I grew up on a farm but pushed paper all my life and like many of us,
wish I knew what I know now back then.

I would have bought a larger tractor and a grapple right off! ;)

A wise man acts like a sponge for knowledge. And he always knows there's more out
there to get.

I'm getting older and I think that wisdom is going out faster than it's coming in, so I read a lot and try
to keep up.

I may not agree with everything Loaderman states his opinion on, but I sure want to hear it.

never personal attacks or criticism. Criticize the ideas, not the person. Even better don't criticize the other guy and
let your info and truths speak for themselves. Smart readers will figure it out.

I was in the insurance industry most of my life and was a volunteer fireman. Lot of training in safety areas and sometimes
the hair goes up on the back of my neck watching Camarata do his thing. But yes, his work is really good.
I frankly worry for both Andrew and his dog. You ever see him put a seatbelt on under that ROPS? Get out of the way dog!

have any of you worked for larger excavation contractors running heavy equipment? What kind of safety training did you get on
your machines?

I think the video of him pulling that rv up the muddy hill will be a classic.

/ Andrew Camarata #224  
I enjoy Andrew's videos but have to admit being fairly horrified to see some of his safety violations. It's amazing to me that he hasn't injured one of his dogs yet. I mean, he was using a brush hog to destroy a washing machine and lawnmower with his best friend (dog) right next to the mayhem.

/ Andrew Camarata #226  
I enjoy Andrew's videos but have to admit being fairly horrified to see some of his safety violations. It's amazing to me that he hasn't injured one of his dogs yet. I mean, he was using a brush hog to destroy a washing machine and lawnmower with his best friend (dog) right next to the mayhem.
That may be one reason he doesn't have any sponsors..But seem like I remember he saying didn't want any..He mention sponsors wanted made drama in videos...that shouldn't be a problem....Say what you want but the guy does good work

/ Andrew Camarata #227  
If he made safe and by the book videos, would we even be talking about him now? Of course not. It appears there is a lot of people that have no idea how youtube works.

/ Andrew Camarata #228  
That may be one reason he doesn't have any sponsors..But seem like I remember he saying didn't want any..He mention sponsors wanted made drama in videos...that shouldn't be a problem....Say what you want but the guy does good work
Reminds me of that hippie survivalist on "Dual Survival" that quit when the producers wanted fake drama-lama interjected. He quit because it sent the wrong survival message from his perspective.

Good for him, even though he is still a dumb ass for wearing nothing more than socks during a Montana winter blizzard with 3' of snow. 🤪

/ Andrew Camarata #229  
Reminds me of that hippie survivalist on "Dual Survival" that quit when the producers wanted fake drama-lama interjected. He quit because it sent the wrong survival message from his perspective.

Good for him, even though he is still a dumb ass for wearing nothing more than socks during a Montana winter blizzard with 3' of snow. 🤪
I've never even seen him wear the socks!! Usually just barefoot!

/ Andrew Camarata #230  
If he made safe and by the book videos, would we even be talking about him now? Of course not. It appears there is a lot of people that have no idea how youtube works.
Meh. I started watching his channel because I liked seeing how he cuts in and lays a driveway, or bridge over a creek, etc. Building the container castle was a fun vid too. But when he brush hogged a riding mower right next to his dog, I just thought it was f^&*ng stupid, and makes me less inclined to watch again.

Whistlin diesel on the other hand, I watch intentionally, to see him destroy trucks. Oddly satisfying.