Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #391  
Folks,
we have a splendid feature for those that can't resist the temptation to reply to posters that annoy us.... the ignore list. Give it a try and move along to the more important things in life.
I love the ignore list! I use it a lot on Orange Tractor Talk. It is almost as fulfilling as when I dumped Facebook!

/ Andrew Camarata #392  
Folks,
we have a splendid feature for those that can't resist the temptation to reply to posters that annoy us.... the ignore list. Give it a try and move along to the more important things in life.

It could be more splendid by not displaying an ignored post when it inevitably gets quoted by another user.

/ Andrew Camarata #393  
"we have a splendid feature for those that can't resist the temptation to reply to posters that annoy us.... the ignore list"

I maintain such a list, it works great for keeping me from getting a "time out". It can also help to keep threads from being locked.

/ Andrew Camarata #394  
It could be more splendid by not displaying an ignored post when it inevitably gets quoted by another user.
Even more so if it worked in reverse as well so the ignored party could not see/reply to your posts.

/ Andrew Camarata #396  
I wish I could use it sometimes as well. However, as a moderator, I have to be able to read everything when prompted to do so.

6DF0D64E-C45F-4AF2-AE69-8BFFFB1E84EB.gif

/ Andrew Camarata
So I hear Andrew and Samantha are no longer together, which might explain why he has posted 4 videos in 6 days!!

/ Andrew Camarata #399  
He has bad luck with the rock trucks. He is a bit rough with his equipment. I find it funny when Cody was always annoying Levi and now the tables are turned with Blue?

/ Andrew Camarata #400  
When Andrew was working on the plow
was that long handle wrench right or left
handed??
He has a different way of doing things but
when he's done it works!!! Personally I
enjoy watching how he works!!!!

willy