Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #381  
That basically just looks like a second Andrew channel.

Andrew is making some serious coin. His friend Jessie Muller (I think) has built a decent following also.

/ Andrew Camarata #384  
YT is slowly going down the toilet as creators migrate to other social media sites. Only a matter of time before YT fades away.

/ Andrew Camarata #385  
for those of us who aren't on other social media sites, other than here of course, YT is a big attraction.
I don't watch any tv at all, can't stand stupid commercials, so I rely on YT. Love the fact Andrew records in 4k
And honestly, I'm never going to own a bulldozer but love changing oil so watching him do all these fluid changes
is interesting. Although all I want to do is clean and paint his equipment and that just isn't his way.

most of my YT channels watched are History, Travel or Geography oriented.
Since I'm not on any other site, have nothing to compare this to.

/ Andrew Camarata #386  
YT is slowly going down the toilet as creators migrate to other social media sites. Only a matter of time before YT fades away.

With the ongoing recession, and if my own channel is typical, YouTube's advertisers are spending about half of what they once spent in 2020.

/ Andrew Camarata #387  
You are right on 90% of the channels this one isnt like the rest.

/ Andrew Camarata #388  
Folks,
we have a splendid feature for those that can't resist the temptation to reply to posters that annoy us.... the ignore list. Give it a try and move along to the more important things in life.

/ Andrew Camarata #389  
Folks,
we have a splendid feature for those that can't resist the temptation to reply to posters that annoy us.... the ignore list. Give it a try and move along to the more important things in life.
It really works great. (y)