Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #482  
What happened to the 2 D7 dozers he had? The dozer has a better winch then the skidder has. He’s also been beating on the little D4 trying to spread riprap when the big dozer would be better.
I was wondering the same thing.

/ Andrew Camarata #483  
Watched a video his old gal-pal posted and in the comments someone asked if they were still an item. She responded...It became unhealthy and I had to remove myself

/ Andrew Camarata #484  
What happened to the 2 D7 dozers he had? The dozer has a better winch then the skidder has. He’s also been beating on the little D4 trying to spread riprap when the big dozer would be better.
Power out at least would have been helpful instead of the only 3 options being power in, free spool and hold.

Aaron Z

/ Andrew Camarata #485  
For y'all that use chains this might be of use:

willy
Wow! Couple of comments.
1. That is a lot of work especially if you are lying in the snow and slush.
2. Damn good teacher.

/ Andrew Camarata #486  
Power out at least would have been helpful instead of the only 3 options being power in, free spool and hold.

Aaron Z

Power out would have been a big advantage and the D7 also weighed twice as much as the skidder. He had the D7 on the mountain when he stripped the dirt from the blasting area. I think the 973 rear engine track loader is a new to him. I wonder if he didn’t sell the D7 when he got the 973. He did mention being low on cash after buying the 3rd rock truck.

/ Andrew Camarata #487  
Watched a video his old gal-pal posted and in the comments someone asked if they were still an item. She responded...It became unhealthy and I had to remove myself

She found out she just likes girls more...

/ Andrew Camarata #488  

That's too bad as she looked like a good fit (on video). On the other hand everybody needs an income, and if all she was doing was helping Andrew all the time, I can see how that could go sideways fast.

/ Andrew Camarata #490  
this is worth watching
changing that tire all by himself is quite an accomplishment, love the fallback to a sawzall
surprised he didn't take all of it to tire shop, but then no video
I put a set of BKT tires on one of my tractors, high quality from India

those dogs got some good exercise in this one

"my intercooler has a hole in it" that poor truck....
bet that guy with the nice Cummins Ram was thrilled about abusing his truck on that hill; pretty clear why Andrew needs to
fix that road. Bounced that heavy tire right out. Friend never did make it, had to be towed up the hill.