Another Chain Saw Question

/ Another Chain Saw Question #41  
Why not get the Woodchuck to help chuck wood too?:D

How many woods would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?:D
Ok someone had to do it:D:D:D
ALAN

/ Another Chain Saw Question
Thank you for all the wonderful info. I did buy a Stihl on the weekend. One thing about buying from the pros at least they go through the starting and maintenance process. Used it to cut 1/4 of a cord on the weekend - went well. I got the 250 model with the easy start - hope it works long term. I did get one extra chain but will pickup a couple more. I didn't get into the chaps but at -15 the coveralls are extra think and fully insulated.

/ Another Chain Saw Question #44  
Congrats! NOW... Probably a good Idea to keep the tip guard on until you get the hang of the basics, NEVER (if you remove it) use the tip to cut unless you are prepared for a kickback into your face!!! :eek:It can be done safely, but that is also the cause of 90 percent of the injuries that don't involve felling a tree! that's a whole different set of physics that can wait. Enjoy!!!

/ Another Chain Saw Question #45  
So, what exactly is a Woodchuck and where do you put the gas? :D

/ Another Chain Saw Question #46  
My Echo 370 always starts. Electrics are too quite toys are supposed to make noise:D

I've read many of the chain saw posts. They have been very good. I rented a chain saw during the summer and had nothing but grief - hard starting and a dull chain.
Winter is here so I need to make a commitment - sounds like dating my wife.
I cut mostly in the yard so I'm wondering about electric. They always seem so wimpy though. Is there a good quality electric? Is there a gas engine like the honda - always starts?
Thanks again for your thoughts.

Garth