Another fatal tractor rollover

/ Another fatal tractor rollover #11  
That Fendt looks real rough. More than one revolution I'd say. The OP's picture also looks like a multiple roll.
I don't know any details but it wouldn't surprise me if it was another case of a Fendt pulling a liquid manure trailer going too fast approaching a roundabout or a curve.

We see it happen somewhat frequently, mostly because the operator goes too fast, then pulls on the stick backwards to use the Vario transmission to stop the tractor. Not only that's way too hard on the transmission, it will also only apply the "braking" on the tractor while the trailer wants to keep going forward and then the rollover mess happens. Instead, he should just press the brake pedal which would apply the brakes both on the tractor and on the trailer.

/ Another fatal tractor rollover #12  
A couple of the guys at deer camp call me a safety nazi and a ***** because I will not push the envelope when running my tractor. It is an apt description as I do not have a lot of seat time (300 hours) or experience. So I tend to be cautious.

The only time I nearly got hurt was helping one of the more careless guys put on a tiller. I will not work with the man again. He is a great guy but he thinks he knows what he is doing...and he is not as talented as he lets on.

/ Another fatal tractor rollover
A couple of the guys at deer camp call me a safety nazi and a ***** because I will not push the envelope when running my tractor. It is an apt description as I do not have a lot of seat time (300 hours) or experience. So I tend to be cautious.

The only time I nearly got hurt was helping one of the more careless guys put on a tiller. I will not work with the man again. He is a great guy but he thinks he knows what he is doing...and he is not as talented as he lets on.
Wait a minute. YOU have the tractor, yet they think they know how to run it? That speaks volumes. I've done a lot of stupid things in my life yet two things I learned early on... Don't trust anybody more than you do your self, and don't get into anything you can't get yourself out of.

/ Another fatal tractor rollover #14  
Wait a minute. YOU have the tractor, yet they think they know how to run it? That speaks volumes. I've done a lot of stupid things in my life yet two things I learned early on... Don't trust anybody more than you do your self, and don't get into anything you can't get yourself out of.
Yeah, it does doesn't it. I've got about 2000 hrs on tractors, so I don't consider it all that much, and most of it is on flat land. However, my brother came out (no prior tractor experience) drove mine for about 20 hours and rolled it (tractor sideways on a steep slope, nothing on the rear, and the loader up in the air). He didn't get hurt so he's in the 17% category that survive rollovers. He's also one of those that knows everything. He was telling me afterward how I should operate the tractor, adjust implements, etc.

/ Another fatal tractor rollover #15  
Tractors can kill you -- About 170 people die annually

So can Boats -- 767 in 2020

Cars -- 42,915 in 2021

Lawn mowers -- 70

Blames the machines?

Equestrian deaths -- 710 estimated deaths in 2020

continue to march :)

/ Another fatal tractor rollover
Equestrian deaths -- 710 estimated deaths in 2020
Something about getting on something which is probably smarter than I am doesn't appeal to me. Kind of like getting on the back of a motorcycle... I always wonder about the women I see doing that, and holding on for dear life while their "man" does something completely moronic.