Another FEL Use.........

/ Another FEL Use......... #1  

surfran

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1800
Well I have been itching to use my new unit, but haven't got many things that need to be done yet. The grass is just starting to grow, so there I was, trying to think of something I could do /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif...............then suddenly it dawned on me /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif the potatoes we never finished digging last year in the garden!!! Next thing I knew, the wife, kids and myself are out workin the garden plot diggin potatoes with the FEL..........what a great way to do it!!!! And it appears some of the potatoes look like there actually ok. Of course we will know better when we actually try them.

So here's one of the pictures the wife took. And yeah that is me trying not to smile /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 257282-P4190002.JPG
    257282-P4190002.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 766
   / Another FEL Use.........
Heres another one.......what a great time this was!!!! I have only got to use it for about 4 hours of seat time now with 2 tonight and a couple the other pickin up leaves with the new grass catcher. I think I'm really going to like this BX!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 257283-P4190004.JPG
    257283-P4190004.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 580
   / Another FEL Use......... #3  
Congrats on the new addition to your family! You'll find many uses for your tractor. Your wheel barrel is now obsolete!! By the way, that is some beautiful soil you have there. How did the potatoes turn out? I would think they would freeze during the winter.

Ken

I suspect the potatoes froze also, but the wife thinks they will be ok. We did find some rotten ones, and tossed those. We probably won't eat any for a few days, but I'm sure we'll know soon enough as we are potatoe lovers!!!!

Funny thing about my soil, is that it seems to grow rocks the best! We continue to remove them every year, but they continue to be more and more. I really wish they would quit growing...LOL.

/ Another FEL Use......... #5  
surfan:

You haven't seen rocks until you get to Maine !

Maine doesn't have any dirt does it? I think what I call rocks, you call pea gravel in Maine.....LOL

/ Another FEL Use......... #7  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI had dirt once. Brought it back from Texas. Somebody stole it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Another FEL Use......... #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( wife thinks they will be ok )</font>

I think that would be a pretty safe bet.

/ Another FEL Use......... #9  
u ain't doing to good on hiding the smile /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but looks like u are having fun. thats what life is all about. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif BTW how did u talk the boss into letting u spend that kind of money to did up $2 worth of taters? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Another FEL Use......... #10  
MIKE; why would anyone steal texas dirt? it ain't good for notin. opps forgot bird is moderator. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif