Another Grapple Thread

/ Another Grapple Thread #21  
I believe EA is in the process of building a new manufacturing facility to ramp up production to match demand.

/ Another Grapple Thread #22  
Like Oosik I went with the land pride. I would have been fine with EA, but the wait was too long for me. The SGC1572 took 2 weeks to arrive. Got about 7 hours with the land pride today, and it was fantastic. These are built for skid steers, so I doubt I will make a dent in it. I went this route as my machine is currently around 11k. The grapple does weight 920 or so lbs, but like a skid steer the M62 has no problem throwing it around. So far I am happy with the purchase!

Oh and the tine width is about the same as my finger.
IMG_0083.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 107
   / Another Grapple Thread #23  
My Tomahawk 78 heavy duty does a great job too. 1/2" steel, greasable hinges and $1150.
IMG_20181026_135821_017.jpeg20181026_114133.jpeg

/ Another Grapple Thread #24  
well Travis with as great as the advertisement is, you didn't address his (of us as well) main concern, the literal months it takes to get one of these, which, as he said, would basically render his tractor useless as he needs a grapple ASAP. Not trying to be a SA, but I don't care how great something is, if a guy who needs it can't get it, it's no good at all

It's called being overwhelmed by demand, growing pains, etc.. We're doing the best we can with what we have to work with.

We produce the most photographed and bragged about grapple ever.
There are over 500 combined Wicked customer reviews on the website.
We are VERY grateful for the considerable number of people who are understanding and willing to wait.
Some simply can't wait. We can't blame them, but it won't stop us from recommending it to those who can.

Our lasers(2 current) work all day and after hours to supply our welders for the next day. Our larger facility has an already functional bystronic fiber laser which is helping already. Once we make the move, efficiency will be magnified and our lead times will become more attractive.

People ask "why such long times?".
We're 30 some people with a huge lineup which goes way beyond the crazy popular Wicked Grapples.
USA built with Pride.

We truly hate the lead times and we're doing everything we can to get them under control.
Travis

review collage3.jpg

/ Another Grapple Thread #27