Another New 2305

/ Another New 2305 #11  
...hmm, how will you possibly decide which machine to hop on??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice pics...

/ Another New 2305
For Blowing snow they work great because they have more traction on ice then R1's or R4's. Driving though deep snow is a differerant story thou, they pack up quickly and spin easily, sort of "floating" on the snow instead of biting in.

/ Another New 2305 #13  
Nice bunch of toys.

That's an awful big bucket. You'll need those rear turfs to be loaded with lead to use that bucket full of gravel. On my 4010, which is about the same weight as a 2210, I need about 300# on the 3 pt PLUS loaded turfs to compensate for a bucketful of gravel and still need to be VERY CAREFUL going over any bumps with the rear tires. The 410 bucket is only 50" but will hold a 1/2 yard (1,000#) of gravel.

Ralph

/ Another New 2305
I got the bigger bucket simply because it was more robust then the 53" bucket and would hold up to some rock moving, I can also swap out to my bigger tractor when I need to get into some narrow places.

/ Another New 2305 #15  
Congratulation's on the new 2305

Almost make's you wish for snow with a setup like that.

/ Another New 2305 #16  
Geez oh petes Robert, that is one fine looking pair of tractors you've got there! Happy to see that you got the new one so quick. I didn't know that the 455 and 2305 were so close in size to each other, in the side to side picture you can just barely see the 2305. Are you planning on keeping the 455? I'll bet that you can't wait to get the new larger tractor for the place up north, so when are you getting it? I've been using my new 3320 for so many things now, that I can't believe that I got along without it. I've converted an old snow plow off of a 1952 jeep to a quick detach fork mount and now use the plow to clean up snow, detach it and use the bucket to haul wood out of the swamp which is sure an improvement over using the old garden tractors with lawn wagons on them. The buddies and I used the deere the other day to haul 18 bucket loads of wood out of the swamp, sure made getting wood a bunch easier. Had to pull my diesel pickup off the road and push it into the garage the other day when the fuel jelled up, so ya I sure do love the new tractor. Hope you have the good luck with your's that I've had with mine. Have a very nice christmas and a happy new year! Larry

/ Another New 2305 #17  
How many days did it take to arrive after you placed your order? Thanks

/ Another New 2305
The dealer had the tractor in stock so delivery could have been 2-3 days if I wanted, I gave them a little over a week but I guess that was too much time because the missed a few details on delivery /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

/ Another New 2305 #19  
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifLooks like the whole yard is concrete in the front shot /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. No wonder you need 2 big snowblowers.....No grass to cut /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do the stakes mark where the concrete is painted green so you don't scratch it???

Congrats...They make a fine couple.

/ Another New 2305 #20  
I agree with rvtech. The 2305's seem to be popular. An excellent choice turbo36.