Ansung Backhoe BK976

/ Ansung Backhoe BK976 #1  

Boatman62

Bronze Member
Tractor
Farmall H, JD 4110, Kubota L2800, Kubota BX1870
Anyone have one? Likes, dislikes?

I have a Kubota l2800 that I bought a few years ago with less than 100 hours that had the Ansung FEL. I've had zero issues with the loader performance. Yeah the execution in the build isn't as pretty as the Kubota loader, but it's a tractor and it gets the job done.

Looking at hoes now and missed a smoking deal on a very lightly used BH77. Not going to spend the scratch on a new Kubota hoe after checking with 3 dealers.

So who has an Ansung??

/ Ansung Backhoe BK976 #2  

Attachments

• DSCN1311.JPG
    DSCN1311.JPG
    718.6 KB · Views: 219
   / Ansung Backhoe BK976
I bought a new hoe last year from- Titan Attachments - PalletForks.com - 8-65-8241
And am very happy with it and it is very well made plus they have free shipping!
They sell a couple models.

Unless I'm missing something, they only have 3pt hoes. Not interested.

Can't believe no one here has an Ansung hoe. I have a local dealer for these, thus the reason I'm leaning this direction.

/ Ansung Backhoe BK976 #4  
I believe LS uses Ansung loaders and backhoes. I think Kioti does as well since they are Korean.

I have the largest LS tractor that is offered with a hoe. I am pretty sure the hoe is made by Ansung. It has been great. Zero problems after one and a half years and a couple hundred yards of 4ft deep trenches.

I also have a Terra Force tiller that is actually a rebranded Ansung. Very heavy and well built piece of machinery.