Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #233  
Heat on the salad tonight. 🥵🥵🥵
59C3B33E-1B13-443F-8B8B-B9DBA40B127E.jpeg

/ Answer me this... #235  
Oil and vinegar are optional on italian hogies, but acceptable. The important part part is the dill spear as a pallet cleanser after the meal.

If you're looking for some meat flavoring with a kick, the green container here is a great option.

UJRCsS2.jpg

/ Answer me this... #236  
Oil and vinegar are optional on italian hogies, but acceptable. The important part part is the dill spear as a pallet cleanser after the meal.

If you're looking for some meat flavoring with a kick, the green container here is a great opt

It often amazes me what people enjoy eating. I had a friend that often said, "it would be a poor old world if everyone liked the same things."

/ Answer me this... #237  
Guinness Coffee :oops: :oops: 🥃🥃. Wake up and get plowed before noon? I think I am just joking.

/ Answer me this... #238  
I looked it up, it has a negligible amount of caffeine in it. But it sure has the scent, and subtle flavor. And it's great.

/ Answer me this... #239  
For Christmas at work we would buy each other gag gifts. I knew my boss loved bacon. I got him a jar of this. About a week later he asks where I got the item. The way he asked was funny..... it was like a junky asking for my dealer. Told him it was a secret. Later, I went back to the only store in town that sold this. And they were all out. A guy came in and bought their entire stock. I start describing my boss, and they say, yes... that's the guy. :)
baconniase-NEW.jpg

/ Answer me this...
Am I the only guy in the world who wants chicken wings without ranch or celery?

Stuck working in the real office the next couple of weeks, order local dominos. Wings $16, $4.85 delivery then I have to tip? I passed on the order because it was only 10 wings.

Thing that peeved me was the wings automatically came with Ranch. Sorry, don't see the appeal of throwing ranch on chicken, then it dawned on me, anytime I'm out and order wings, I'm always asked about celery and ranch, and I always say no.