Any better?

/ Any better? #11  
Hi Gunnar,
Well, yours look like mine /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not very good, except I dont have the stabilizer cross pieces in mine which = tipped piles on occassion /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You would think someone my age would have corrected these deficiencies by now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Any better? #12  
Hi Gunnar,
Well, yours look like mine /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not very good, except I dont have the stabilizer cross pieces in mine which = tipped piles on occassion /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You would think someone my age would have corrected these deficiencies by now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Any better? #13  
Wow man, what a nice pile!!
I just hire my nephew to stack mine every year, when hes done it looks like he did it by brail. (1 look and it falls over)

I burn anything in my stove too fir, oak, maple, politicians whatever !

was your neighbor a drill sargeant by any chance ?
Ernie

/ Any better? #14  
Wow man, what a nice pile!!
I just hire my nephew to stack mine every year, when hes done it looks like he did it by brail. (1 look and it falls over)

I burn anything in my stove too fir, oak, maple, politicians whatever !

was your neighbor a drill sargeant by any chance ?
Ernie

/ Any better?
<font color="blue">
was your neighbor a drill sargeant by any chance ? </font>
No, he is a bachelor.

Attachments

• 901605-ved2.jpg
    901605-ved2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 188
   / Any better?
<font color="blue">
was your neighbor a drill sargeant by any chance ? </font>
No, he is a bachelor.

/ Any better? #17  
Ah, a Norwegian batchelor. Garrison Keillor would understand.

/ Any better? #18  
Ah, a Norwegian batchelor. Garrison Keillor would understand.

/ Any better? #19  
The best chainsaws in the world seem to emanate from your area of the world (Stihl - Germany, Husqvarna - Sweden), so SOMEONE must have used them, at least before the export business picked up. Sure wasn't my friend in Heidelberg - to him, my using a chainsaw and log splitter (sins compounded by putting the wood in a far less than perfect pile) confirmed his opinion, expressed politely after a bottle of very fine Alsacian wine, that we "new world" folks were wimps.
Who am I to argue with a fit 70 year old (especially when he's buying)?
As to the Keillor stories about the personality traits of Norweigen bachelors, don't inquire.

/ Any better? #20  
The best chainsaws in the world seem to emanate from your area of the world (Stihl - Germany, Husqvarna - Sweden), so SOMEONE must have used them, at least before the export business picked up. Sure wasn't my friend in Heidelberg - to him, my using a chainsaw and log splitter (sins compounded by putting the wood in a far less than perfect pile) confirmed his opinion, expressed politely after a bottle of very fine Alsacian wine, that we "new world" folks were wimps.
Who am I to argue with a fit 70 year old (especially when he's buying)?
As to the Keillor stories about the personality traits of Norweigen bachelors, don't inquire.