Any good long distance dealers out there?

/ Any good long distance dealers out there?
Re: Any good long distance dealers out there? UPDATE: Need price quote....

OK...

I found a place within 200 miles that delivers free within 100 miles. The dealer does not have an R3039H on hand, but does have an R4041H for $21,820 out the door (with a loader).

Regarding price, what is the consensus of the hive?

Thanks,

Steve

BTW, I will name the dealer with whom I make a deal after I make my purchase. Until then, I figure it would be best to keep this as a blind study :)

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #12  
I think the R3039H at Paige was about 19500.... so you are in the range...

What about the R4041H?

Regarding the R3039H, I was actually quoted $18,999 by a dealer about 550 miles away. Not sure what shipping would cost at this point, but I am expecting an answer tomorrow and will pass it along...

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #14  
Didnt price it - but I think your price is probably in line...

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #15  
That price sounds fair for the R4041

Yeah, TSO, it seems to be a good price. I am just kicking myself for not picking up your 4047...

If we could only control our "situational life timing" a bit better... :eek:

For five acres, (plus playing on my neighbors 100+), is it worth the extra $2,800?

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #17  
If I had the $$ at the time I bought mine I probably would have gone to at least a 4041...

In hind sight, I wish I had held out and got the 4047 even...

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #18  
Yeah, TSO, it seems to be a good price. I am just kicking myself for not picking up your 4047...

If we could only control our "situational life timing" a bit better... :eek:

For five acres, (plus playing on my neighbors 100+), is it worth the extra $2,800?

Yeah, sorry it didn't work out. Check with GmanBart ... he's not far from me and actually he's closer to you that I am. Maybe if you made him a fair offer on his R4047H, he'd let it go and upgrade to a cab too ?!

Also, I'm not sure what they go for now, but then when I was shopping originally, my dealer was selling the R4041H for around $20,400. I think I gave you the dealers info before ...?

:laughing:

If GmanBart want's to take after you and trade up this fast, I would be more than happy to pick up your old 4047 :D

Whether or not he would be willing...? Well, it cannot hurt to at least ask. I will send him a PM and see what kind of reaction I get.

BTW, I sent Paul's Tractor an email last week. I have not yet heard back... His webpage is showing only the new tier 4 units in "my size," so I am not sure if he will have what I want. We will see what happens....

Thanks again...

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #20  
Call Billy Smith at 9103858442
He can beat the price I have seen so far posted. He is in North Carolina.
Neil