Any good Movie download sites

/ Any good Movie download sites #41  
Unfortunately the video is not available.
try using your browser and copy/ paste this
Hachi: A Dog's Tale
in the search field

/ Any good Movie download sites #42  
Here's another

Here's one I strongly recommend...but keep the tissues nearby...you're gonna need them
My wife and I raise and show Akita's. We currently have 6 of them.

Hachiko is the most well known, favorite, and best example of the Akita Breed. In the dog world, he is our hero. The movie is a modern, American version of the real story that happened in Japan.

I've never watched a movie that tore me up more then this one. Just thinking about it makes me sad.

Attachments

• 19095279_1548899555133680_3598649775356679040_o.jpg
    19095279_1548899555133680_3598649775356679040_o.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 55
   / Any good Movie download sites #43  
What's worse is that these network-run stream sites charge to access their sites, yet still have commercials, or at least Paramount + does.
I won't buy any service that forces you to sit through commercials. They sell those services because people are buying it. Too many people buy something and then complain about it. Complain with your wallet. We watch OTA and record shows on our TIVO. We skip all commercials and also get Netflix and Amazon Prime. I even figured out how to watch Youtube on our TV that blocks all ads.

/ Any good Movie download sites
I won't buy any service that forces you to sit through commercials. They sell those services because people are buying it. Too many people buy something and then complain about it. Complain with your wallet. We watch OTA and record shows on our TIVO. We skip all commercials and also get Netflix and Amazon Prime. I even figured out how to watch Youtube on our TV that blocks all ads.

Just wait.

When Pay-for-tv first came about (IE: satellite and cable) that was the perk. Pay and ditch the commercials. Then they slowly started inserting commercials and now its commonplace.

Wait til amazon, netflix, etc follow suit. Lots of these new streaming services are so cheap because they are simply building their customer base.

/ Any good Movie download sites #45  
Just wait.

When Pay-for-tv first came about (IE: satellite and cable) that was the perk. Pay and ditch the commercials. Then they slowly started inserting commercials and now its commonplace.

Wait til amazon, netflix, etc follow suit. Lots of these new streaming services are so cheap because they are simply building their customer base.
That's why I don't join any of them...my wife does (Netflix).
There's a lot of free movies on YouTube...with commercials, but they're normally short (5-15 seconds). Unless you need to see the latest and greatest, YouTube works for me.
Plus, I have at least 250 (or more) flicks on DVD, Blu Ray and 4K. There's a number I like to rewatch every so often...so, I won't get bored.
Most of my TV/Movie watching is in the colder months
I haven't watched commercial TV (NBC, CBS, ABC) in years...

/ Any good Movie download sites #46  
That's why I don't join any of them...my wife does (Netflix).
There's a lot of free movies on YouTube...with commercials, but they're normally short (5-15 seconds). Unless you need to see the latest and greatest, YouTube works for me.
Plus, I have at least 250 (or more) flicks on DVD, Blu Ray and 4K. There's a number I like to rewatch every so often...so, I won't get bored.
Most of my TV/Movie watching is in the colder months
I haven't watched commercial TV (NBC, CBS, ABC) in years...
I'm not a big one on movies myself...most of 'em drag on too long, though there are a few that are OK. More interested in older (but not too old...mostly last 25-30 years) of tv shows, many of which I missed when they were current. We don't watch a ton of network tv, but CBS still has some shows I like.

/ Any good Movie download sites #47  
See if you can get MeTV over the air or streamed in your area. You might enjoy that.

/ Any good Movie download sites #48  

Can you describe how you block ads from YouTube on your TV?

I also use a TiVo to watch and record OTA TV, in case that matters.

/ Any good Movie download sites #49  
Can you describe how you block ads from YouTube on your TV?

I also use a TiVo to watch and record OTA TV, in case that matters.
The only way I know of is to pay for the premium (no ads) service...!

/ Any good Movie download sites #50  
I use a Nvidia Shield TV and follow the video.