Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality?

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
I realize they are just asking prices, like MSRP, but they are a good source of reference.

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #2  
I think they are a little high, but tractors and equipment are priced at insane levels now.
According to what I’m seeing, I have (2) small tractors, about 130HP, and they were worth low 40’s about 15 months ago.
Now I’m seeing same tractors in the high 40’s.

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #3  
I think they it's a good reference point. My goal is to eventually buy a cab tractor and 15 foot batwing. I watch what's out there just to get an idea of what I want. Some of the tractors that catch my eye don't seem to last very long. My only guess is that they where bought by somebody, which means the price was close enough for a buyer to make the purchase.

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #4  
I purchased my 2021 Kubota B2601 last year, owned it for 7 months, and sold it this week for what I originally paid new, minus sales tax.

Had I waited just another 2 days, I would have received it all back, maybe a bit more with the offers that were coming in, after I had already agreed on a deal with the buyer.

Mike

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #5  
Who pays tax on a tractor? Every equipment dealer I have ever been in keeps exemption forms on the counter they don’t even collect tax on small dollar parts

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #6  
Auction section can give good idea what model you may pay pvt. sale.

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #7  
Who pays tax on a tractor? Every equipment dealer I have ever been in keeps exemption forms on the counter they don’t even collect tax on small dollar parts

I did. Washington state. Paid tax on both tractors and two lawnmowers. I sure wish I hadn’t...thousands of dollars wasted!

Mike

/ Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality? #8  
I just sold my square bailer on Tractor House. The I sent the pictures to the account manager and asked him what I should list it at and he told me which was more than I was going to ask. First caller bought it and offered me 1000 bucks less than I had it listed for which was more than I was going to ask. Guy paid cash too.

Far as tax goes, Hay Dude and I are tax exempt (farm) so I never pay tax on new equipment or collect tax on used equipment.

Now if my new Kubota round bailer ever shows up. Gonna trade my NH in on the Kubota plus what I got for the square bailer I don't use anymore. Hopefully, it's a wash.