Any idea who made this grappler

/ Any idea who made this grappler #11  
Bolted pins are far from the only problem. It’s the quality of work that went into the whole piece. And you’d have rebuilt the whole mount to really help it. Nothing of quality rides on a 3/8” wide wear area.
Can you tell for certain from the picture, that the "wear area" is only 3/8" thick material?
The low priced grapple that I bought has 5/8" wear area steel.
Mine is 60" and weighs exactly 500 lbs.
With my 48HP TLB, I doubt that I can actually abuse it.

/ Any idea who made this grappler #12  
Also pretty non-existent hose management by the MFG (easy to pinch these), and I don't see any grease fittings did anyone else? Pass for me.

/ Any idea who made this grappler #13  
Also pretty non-existent hose management by the MFG (easy to pinch these), and I don't see any grease fittings did anyone else? Pass for me.
I don't think anyone claimed to have seen any grease fittings.

/ Any idea who made this grappler
I have a 65” EA wicked grapple on order. Just ordered it 5 days ago. I think I will get this weld it up to use until the wicked grapple comes in. I only got 100 more days to wait.

/ Any idea who made this grappler
I don’t think the cylinders are leaking. I think the fitting is leaking which makes it appear the cylinder is leaking. I to think the hose’s will get pinched. I really need the root rake now while it’s dry to use. I can weld it up and paint it. Sell it when wicked rake comes in. This one I can get for 500 and the wicked going cost over 4,000. I hope it’s worth it over this cheap one. If not I spent a lot of money

/ Any idea who made this grappler #16  
I don’t think the cylinders are leaking. I think the fitting is leaking which makes it appear the cylinder is leaking. I to think the hose’s will get pinched. I really need the root rake now while it’s dry to use. I can weld it up and paint it. Sell it when wicked rake comes in. This one I can get for 500 and the wicked going cost over 4,000. I hope it’s worth it over this cheap one. If not I spent a lot of money
4000 for the wicked! Thats crazy. My 900lb skid steer land pride was only $3500 and it is an absolute tank. I guess inflation? I have had it for 3 years now.

/ Any idea who made this grappler #17  
I didn't see the price but you can buy those new all day long around here on auctions for a few hundred bucks.

/ Any idea who made this grappler #18  
Can you tell for certain from the picture, that the "wear area" is only 3/8" thick material?
The low priced grapple that I bought has 5/8" wear area steel.
Mine is 60" and weighs exactly 500 lbs.
With my 48HP TLB, I doubt that I can actually abuse it.

The side arm of the lid is all that it has for a pivot point. That grapple definitely isn’t 5/8 thick. I had a junk grapple of similar construction. I actually never had any problem with the pivot points but the whole grapple was total junk that I had to repair several times.

/ Any idea who made this grappler #19  
The top rectangular tube is absolutely made of to thin of steel- that should probably be at least 1/4 inch tubing.
If you buy the grapple, at least reinforce that part or better yet cut it out and replace with a thicker piece.

/ Any idea who made this grappler #20  
Titan makes a really heavy-duty grapple for 2500. It only requires a couple of modifications to make it right. I got one about 6 months ago.