Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #11  
Other than the dealer being helpful which is never a bad thing I don’t think you will find any legacy connection between Case Construction and Hough/IH/Dresser/Komatsu. I wish you luck in tracking down what you need.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #12  
I don't know about the short versions, but I found the full height 8D batteries locally at a tractor supply / filter place ... I -think- they were about a hundred bucks apiece, I needed a pair of them ..

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #14  
Back in the 90's I had an IH2500b tractor loader. It's an industrial machine, and Komatsu Dresser had taken over parts and manuals for those machines. I found a dealer in Ft. Wayne, Indiana that had all of the manuals and could order any parts I needed. That's 20+ years ago, but maybe you'll still be in luck.

There appears to be many places that are parting out machines like you're looking at. Start checking there before looking for new parts.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #16  
MachineryTrader.com | Backhoes for sale, skid steers, excavators, dozers.

I looked quickly at their website and couldn't find it, but a dozen years ago, or so, I started a free subscription with them online. Every other month, or maybe it's every quarter, they send out a magazine/catalog with the listings from dealers all over the country in it. In the back part of the magazine, they have the dealers and companies that sell parts and attachments. They also have a bunch of ads or listings from salvage companies. I've found this to be very useful when looking for parts that my Case dealer no longer supplies for my dozer. With an older machine, sooner or later you will need something that is going to challenge you in finding it, and a salvage company that is parting out what you have might be your only source.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #17  
My father still has a Hough 65 (1971) that we have in a field right now. Eventually I want to restore that machine.

The air over hydraulic brakes are terrible. The air side is problematic by nature and the hydraulic side is weak (master and wheel cylinders seemed to blow out). We always had problems and rarely had working brakes. It was used as a snow machine and yard loader.

They are slow but powerful. Through a lot of customization, we changed the 4D batteries to the big CAT batteries and made new battery boxes. Extended the hood and put a 466 in place of the original engine (365?). Original drive train and hydraulic pumps and the hour meter was broken well past 20,000 hours.

We also have a baby straight frame H30. That has regular hydraulic brakes and are a total nightmare as well.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #18  
My father still has a Hough 65 (1971) that we have in a field right now. Eventually I want to restore that machine.

The air over hydraulic brakes are terrible. The air side is problematic by nature and the hydraulic side is weak (master and wheel cylinders seemed to blow out). We always had problems and rarely had working brakes. It was used as a snow machine and yard loader.

They are slow but powerful. Through a lot of customization, we changed the 4D batteries to the big CAT batteries and made new battery boxes. Extended the hood and put a 466 in place of the original engine (365?). Original drive train and hydraulic pumps and the hour meter was broken well past 20,000 hours.

We also have a baby straight frame H30. That has regular hydraulic brakes and are a total nightmare as well.

They never had good brakes even when they were new...

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #19  
Must be a thing about wheel loaders of that vintage. Michigan, Trojan, whatever. The best brakes on any of them was the bucket.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #20  
The Army used these as forklifts model is the M10A. You may be able to find some manuals online as well as some surplus parts around. They were pretty reliable. Only things I remember really breaking were the back up alarms, low air warning buzzer and some transmission/transfer output seal leaks.