Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access??

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access?? #1  

BAP

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2920 Loader, BH65, 60"MMM, B2782B snowblower, Forks , Woods 48" bush hog
Does anybody have access to mypathways.deere.com? I am looking for the installation manual for wholegoods part# BW15798. It is the loader control valve kit on a 510 or 512 loader on a 5000 series tractor. I am also trying to find out if the Hema valve in the kit, part# AW34502, is Open Center or Closed Center. If you can help me I would really appreciate it. Bruce

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access?? #2  
not sure if it will help, but the tractors (5000 series) are all open center that I know of
therefore, the valve would have to be open also.
you can run into problems with other attachments if closed center valves are used,
bale wrapper/wood splitter etc....
what are you trying to accomplish?

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access?? #3  
I have asked the service department of my local JD dealer to print out install instructions for whole goods bundles. They have readily done so.

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access??
I bought this kit last year when my local John Deere dealership who had been in business for 86 years, had their dealership pulled by John Deere. I would like to adapt it to my Kubota B2920 to use to add remotes so I can use one to run the power angle on a snow plow I am adapting to my loader. The tractor is open center hydraulics, but the kit has no instructions so I am unsure as to which ports are for what on the in and out.

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access?? #5  
BAP
If you attach a hyd pump which CC would be a better option to the pressure port of valve in question with both spools in neutral,engage pump if oil comes out return port the valve it is OC if no oil comes out return port it's a CC. PLAIN & SIMPLE no diagrams/instructions required.

I am not sure how I am going to attach a hydraulic pump to the valve to try not knowing if it is CC or OC without risking damaging a OC hydraulic pump. That was why I was wondering if somebody had access to instructions. Hydraulic pumps are expensive to play around with trial and error.

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access?? #7  
You could connect it to the remotes on your tractor and you'd soon know what you have and the relief valve in the hydraulic system would protect your hydraulic components. Or even simpler use air from an air compressor.

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access?? #8  
You could connect it to the remotes on your tractor and you'd soon know what you have and the relief valve in the hydraulic system would protect your hydraulic components. Or even simpler use air from an air compressor.

IIRC BAP has already tried air test. I agree plug pressure port of valve into one scv breakaway coupler briefly operate control lever to check for oil flow out the return port of valve in question. This shouldn't be any harder on hyd pump than briefly fully extending/retracting a cylinder to where the relief valve makes a noise.

Thanks for the help everybody, one of the members sent me a PDF of the installation instructions which are a great help.

/ Anybody with mypathways.deere.com access?? #10  
Is the valve OC or CC?