Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com?

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #11  
It's a good site. I think I'm Yellow Dog over there too.

Looks like another nice site, full of knowledgeable folks.

I signed up over there a few weeks ago and never received my confirmation email. I can log in just fine but cannot do anything without confirming my account. Ive resent the email and even tried sending it to my work email instead of my personal address. Still no luck. Checked my junk and spam folders. I did send two messages through the site itself to I guess the owner / moderator of the forum with no follow-up.

Is anyone on here a member over there? If so, I壇 like to see if someone reach out to one of the moderators to activate my account.

Thanks!

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #12  
Inane2...so how did you get in contact with a moderator. I've been waiting months for a "confirmation email"!:mad:

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #13  
Inane2...so how did you get in contact with a moderator. I've been waiting months for a "confirmation email"!:mad:
Looks like they are currently down for maintenance or upgrades, I would try again after they come back up.
If not, try the "Contact Us" link.
If that doesn't work I can try messaging a mod for you.

Aaron Z

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #14  
Yes I belong 'Vaquero 45' on there as in also most of the major traditional bow hunting and Horse forums .

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #15  
I have the same issue. Tried a dozen times over the last year. Still no email

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #16  
I've been a member for years.

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #17  
Yep. Lots of good info.

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #18  
I'm on it also. Though I mostly only ever paid attention to the forestry and trucking sections since that is what I used to do. But I've now left the trucking industry due to all the new regs and garbage mission engines and am now an operator and equipment trainer at a local gold mine.

Funny thing is, after all the emissions issues I've had with trucks, the Cat equipment at the mine has almost no emissions issues at all. They just run every day.