Anyone build or make a trailer dolly?

/ Anyone build or make a trailer dolly? #21  

Hard to push a 10 trailer with a 12 vehicle through a 12 wide L... Barn has a few of those. Best I can do is get close and push by hand.

Can you get close and use a winch?

/ Anyone build or make a trailer dolly?
Where there is a will, there is a way. That said, think I might have stripped out my lite duty warn winch doing a bit too much of that. It was never meant to winch my 50hp Ford tractor onto a lowboy.

That said, I need to play musical trailers soon and I might just end up using a comealong before it is over.
?
Still fence sitting on the BCS. Waiting to see how much overbudget I go on fencework before I start ordering a tractor

/ Anyone build or make a trailer dolly? #23  
Hmmm, interesting thread. I got a older Mainline Mountaineer II REV1500 a few weeks back, it has turning brakes and seems fairly beefy. If I can get it to stop leaking (the input shaft and PTO shaft on the transmission leak) and run happily, I think I will set it up as a trailer mover with a heavy swivel wheel in the front and a 2" ball and a pin hitch over them so I can use it to push the hay equipment around in the barn when I am nesting it in there.
attachment.php

Aaron Z

Attachments

• MainlineTiller.png
    MainlineTiller.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 553
   / Anyone build or make a trailer dolly? #24  
Hmmm, interesting thread. I got a older Mainline Mountaineer II REV1500 a few weeks back, it has turning brakes and seems fairly beefy. If I can get it to stop leaking (the input shaft and PTO shaft on the transmission leak) and run happily, I think I will set it up as a trailer mover with a heavy swivel wheel in the front and a 2" ball and a pin hitch over them so I can use it to push the hay equipment around in the barn when I am nesting it in there.
564697d1532913433-anyone-build-make-trailer-dolly-mainlinetiller-png

Aaron Z
A heavily weighted wheel attachment would be key to balance the engine when there is no trailer on the hitch. Good idea!

/ Anyone build or make a trailer dolly?
Barn floor is not as level as I hoped. Spent about an hour with had and come-a-long today moving a small trailer. Almost got it were I wanted it when it jumped over my makeshift wheel chokes and rolled back where I started. Will try again when it is not raining and the trailer is not loaded.

/ Anyone build or make a trailer dolly? #26  
Can you adapt this style trailer mover to the BCS?

803602a2e619290fe577b9cb18fc04c1.jpg

tow tuff.jpg