Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true?

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #1  

qstott

Silver Member
Tractor
'65 110 JD, 445 JD, 4720CabJD
While I was browsing the web for Pat’s ez hitches I came across the website for ORECRD. Their contact address is in New York. Most sites show Pat’s from $165-$240. They have cat 1 ez hitch for $68. Sounds too good. Anyone bought anything from there? They have some amazingly good prices on ag stuff. Any feed back? Thanks!

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #2  
Google them.
Order at your own risk.
2021_09_16_11.20.04.jpg

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true?
They say, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I think I’ll pass. Thanks.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #4  
Be really careful most times and site selling a product way below "average" is usually a scam.....Real indicator is if site only has a email address for contact information, and does not have any verifiable company name, street address, city and state and country or phone number in contact information.... I got hit for a $54 charge for a $100 hydraulic control valve .. Luckily I made payment through PAY PAL, and when I did not get product or any confirmation of order or shipping after about 3 weeks I requested refund from PAYPAL and go a credit refund to my account....

PAYPAL can be a good insulation layer between you and sellers site....

After that experience I have belief the web site listed above has a very suspicious sounding name (random generated) and will probably disappear in a few weeks when they have robbed enough people.... Almost seems like a robotic site that will search i-net for your product and grab description and present description and with highly discounted price, and site has no intension of ever selling you item....

Just checked their street address with Google Maps, and its residential plot on side street .... And phone number comes it to a site called Sukeoa...

Last edited:
   / Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #5  
"PAYPAL can be a good insulation layer between you and sellers site...."

AND better still, use a CC via PAYPAL for a second level of protection.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #7  
While I was browsing the web for Pat’s ez hitches I came across the website for ORECRD. Their contact address is in New York. Most sites show Pat’s from $165-$240. They have cat 1 ez hitch for $68. Sounds too good. Anyone bought anything from there? They have some amazingly good prices on ag stuff. Any feed back? Thanks!
Ordered from Orecrd. Got scammed for $150. Ordered parts and got a woman's scarf in the mail. They are not a legitimate company. We also got scammed for a doll 2 years ago from another site. We should have known better this time. They steal photos from other websites and post them as their own.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #8  
If you find a web site with a odd ball collection of letter as sales site beware, if the product you want is under half the average advertised price on other sites run as fast as you can away for that site.....

IF you buy from them use PayPal... If sales site does not come through PayPal will most likely refund your funds...

Give the site about 3 more weeks and it will be no where to be found...

Screen shot of their business address....
Screenshot 2021-11-04 064115.png
Screenshot 2021-11-04 064614.png

Last edited:
   / Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #9  
"PAYPAL can be a good insulation layer between you and sellers site...."

AND better still, use a CC via PAYPAL for a second level of protection.

Most definitely...
I'm still learning. What is the difference in buying with PayPal and using cc via PayPal? Are there ways to use PayPal that doesn't involve a cc?

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #10  
I've gotten scammed both times I used paypal recently, and paypal didn't do squat about it.
Why?
Because both times, the seller shipped something and it was delivered.

The first time, they shipped a small piece of plastic in a small envelope instead of a bunch of brushes for our robot vacuum (basically $0.05 value vs $150 value).

The second seller shipped who-knows-what to my city/zip, but when I went into the post office to see where the F the package was delivered (because it came up as delivered on the tracking), it was delivered - properly - to a different address. In other words, they sent something to an address that would make be believe it was on its way to me, and it got delivered. Not to me.

Paypal? Both times they say that delivery was made, and I'm out the money.
I bounced both through my USAA credit card and got my money back, but I'm completely done with paypal.

I've since singed up for the USPS "Informed Delivery" so I can see what's on its way to my address, but this won't help if a scammer sends me an empty box or a package with worthless crap in it because paypal will just say "you got something, be happy".