Anyone figured out a way to see

/ Anyone figured out a way to see #21  
Cougsfan said "A camera would be nice, but I have no doubt I would destroy it in a hurry."

I use a camera that is attached just under the drip edge of the cab roof. This makes the camera high enough to see the bucket edge at ground level, but protected enough to keep the camera from being destroyed. Works really well for me.

/ Anyone figured out a way to see #22  
When I need to do "fine" work with my bucket (like matching up a clamp-on trailer hitch with the trailer) I'll put a camera on the bucket. I've used various cameras but lately I like to use a Wyze cam with magnetic brace and view it on my phone.

/ Anyone figured out a way to see #23  
I've also found that the indicator is only useful for one implement. Seems my loader bucket is different than the grapple is different than the rock bucket etc. I bought pack of various colored electrical tape so I could at least mark level on more than one thing.

/ Anyone figured out a way to see #24  
I think a camera would be your best solution. They are cheap enough now that even if you were to break one it isn’t the end of the world. Visibility is one of the reasons why I always say for many things a skid steer is a better choice than a tractor.

/ Anyone figured out a way to see #25  
I had one on my M6040. Never used it because I was seldom on level ground. Just curl - up/down - you will notice/feel when the bucket is flat on the ground.

So... eight years ago I got a grapple. Some how or other the rod slipped out of the holder bracket and became a pretzel. Added to the pile of misc "stuff". The holder bracket now serves as an attachment point for the bungee cords that hold up the hydraulic hoses for the grapple.
IMG_0001.jpeg

/ Anyone figured out a way to see #26  
My last 4 tractors had bucket level indicators. I never needed them

Yesterday based on this thread I used the on my MX

Slowed me down

Andy

/ Anyone figured out a way to see
When I need to do "fine" work with my bucket (like matching up a clamp-on trailer hitch with the trailer) I'll put a camera on the bucket. I've used various cameras but lately I like to use a Wyze cam with magnetic brace and view it on my phone.
I do have Wyze cameras, but mine need 110 power. Also have to be in range of my wifi.

Thanks for all the replies. Got a backup camera but sending it back as the monitor has to be plugged into a cigg lighter, don't want to cut wires as would void warranty.
Want one I can power monitor and cameras into ignition switch.

I will tell you this, Never buy from US AMPRIME TECHNOLOGY. I wanted to return as my tractor does not have a cig lighter to plug monitor into. This company has sent me 6 different emails, requesting me to take photos of box contents, photo of tractor, hook up camera and send photo of what is on monitor and they keep going on and on, hoping I will give up. Lucky for me I bought thru Walmart, Walmart has read all emails between me and US AMPRIME TECHNOLOGY and assured me I would get my 108.00 credited back to my cc. and said they would handle it from here on out, told me not to worry about it. The product was a Prodofo backup camera.