Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor?

/ Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor? #21  
I have flipped my 850 several times, mostly with the barrow attachment. With that, you have to go straight up or down hills, if you get turned a little sideways, over it goes. The unit also took a dive off the front porch, about 3 1/2 ft. Bent the handlebars a little. Have come very close with the flail mower, have turned the logging arch over but not the tractor. It is steep here, the great thing about the 2 wheel tractor is you are not on it and can stay out of the way. So far, have not hurt the tractor yet.

/ Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor? #22  
I flipped my Goldoni Special diesel while using the rotary plow to make terraces on a slope. It hit a small stump, and that was enough! At 430 pounds weight, not including the weight of the rotary plow, took a bit of muscling to get upright again!

/ Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor? #23  
I have flipped my BCS 852 with the Honda GX390 engine on it. I was pulling the BCS trailer with a spray tank on board, spraying on a slope, hit a pocket and the whole thing went over on its side (that BCS trailer has way too high a center of gravity in my opinion). I got the engine killed quickly, but it took several minutes to get the whole thing back upright. In that time the cylinder somehow filled with gasoline, and I couldn't complete a revolution when I pulled on the starter rope. Luckily, it is not an electric start, or I might have bent the crankshaft. I had to remove the spark plug, and pull the starter rope repeatedly until the gas was expelled. Tip: the spark plug is on the same side where you stand to pull the rope, so rig up something to deflect the gas, or it will end up on your clothes.

/ Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor? #24  
My first tractor that I didn't have to pedal was a Red E. I wanted to see if it would go across a log and flipped it. I was a skinny kid around fourteen and not strong enough to hold it steady.

/ Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor? #25  
I have flipped my BCS 852 with the Honda GX390 engine on it. I was pulling the BCS trailer with a spray tank on board, spraying on a slope, hit a pocket and the whole thing went over on its side (that BCS trailer has way too high a center of gravity in my opinion). I got the engine killed quickly, but it took several minutes to get the whole thing back upright. In that time the cylinder somehow filled with gasoline, and I couldn't complete a revolution when I pulled on the starter rope. Luckily, it is not an electric start, or I might have bent the crankshaft. I had to remove the spark plug, and pull the starter rope repeatedly until the gas was expelled. Tip: the spark plug is on the same side where you stand to pull the rope, so rig up something to deflect the gas, or it will end up on your clothes.
Yikes! So did you get it running again? I have had engines fall over and hydrolock with oil, but not with gas.

/ Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor? #26  
Came close many many years ago with Farmall narrow frontend with rear steel wheels had trailer load of wood. :oops:

/ Anyone Flip Over Their Two Wheel Tractor? #27  
Hi,

Has anyone had oil leak onto their air filter when this happened?

I flipped mine mowing on a 30 degree slope. I usually add my cage wheels but tried to avoid it when it damaged the sod below.