Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #71  
Here's some leads for belts used by the Terrapro.
PTO
Terrapro engine to PTO (B30) ($10.99) and RC42 bushhog (B51)(16.39) at Napa Auto Parts. Commercial grade.

FM48 and RC42 belts
http://www.baileysonline.com/Landsc...-and-6000-Series-Tractors-Blade-Belt.axd?=CAT

Anyone else that have sucessfully used non Yamaha belts please post a link or what you found.

Sent via Satellite uplink with portable XZQ300 interface

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #72  
Here's some leads for belts used by the Terrapro.
PTO
Terrapro engine to PTO (B30) ($10.99) and RC42 bushhog (B51)(16.39) at Napa Auto Parts. Commercial grade.

FM48 and RC42 belts
1/2" X 120" Oregon V-Belt For Simplicity 42" 5000 And 6000 Series Tractors (Blade Belt) | Miscellaneous | Belts | www.baileysonline.com

Anyone else that have sucessfully used non Yamaha belts please post a link or what you found.

Sent via Satellite uplink with portable XZQ300 interface

Have you used a B30 belt for the engine to PTO? If so is it a cogged or regular V-belt? Has it worked ok so far? Finding the correct width has been the issue I've had finding the PTO belt. I figure a belt not as wide would work though. I've probably hit a dozen places and not found a belt the same as the oem...

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #73  
To be honest, I haven't tried any of those numbers yet. I had spare belts and haven't had to buy one yet. When I see a belt(s) (NOS) on ebay at a fair price I try to buy them.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #74  
We have one that was purchased about 10 years ago....not in great shape, but we continue to cobble it together to mow our roadside that is on a slight hill. Looking for anyone that has spare parts or know where we can get parts, one of the RC42 mower rear wheels has bit the dust.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #75  
We have one that was purchased about 10 years ago....not in great shape, but we continue to cobble it together to mow our roadside that is on a slight hill. Looking for anyone that has spare parts or know where we can get parts, one of the RC42 mower rear wheels has bit the dust.
I have an owners manual for a RC42 and described the tires as 9X 3-1/2 -4 Pneumatic tire and wheel. It uses a sleeve that is 1/2 X 3/4 X 3-9/16. tSC has quite a few different sized wheels.there is a bearing that sits atop the wheel yoke that bares the weight of the mower that needs to be greased on a regular basis or the yoke will seize and the wheels will be hard to swivel. Jacking up the rear wheels mount to take the weight off the wheels and raise high enough to slide the yoke out. Remove the cotter pin and a flat washer and the yoke shaft slides out. You can take that whole assembly with you to someplace like a tractor supply, lowes, depot and find a bolt, nylon locking nut and wheel similar in size to the old one. The tires need not be pneumatic and could be hard filled. I slightly wider tire is best to keep from rutting on soft ground.

Sent via Ipad2

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #76  
Hello, I have a TerraPro and wanted to consult for hoses having the governor, where they connected? if I could take some pictures because I maybe missing parts in the air filter. thank you very much greetings.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #77  
I have a Terrapro in good condition with a RC-42 attachment. Purchased new and titled in 1991 although they were all made in 88. Looking for a TC-38 tiller and came across this site and have now decided to fix up the little things and treat this machine as it should now that I've found some friends that can help me with the problems she has. First off the tiller: if anyone knows of one in good condition-as I plan on using it come spring. My girl has been in use every year I've owned her but have moved and looking to start gardening next year and having my Terrapro it only makes sense to find a tiller any help would be appreciated. In the meantime I will start to work on repairs to this gem in the rough and will be back with questions, concerns and updates. I am pleased to have found a community of Terrapro owners that have given me renewed interest in something I have taken for granted

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #78  
Just bought two of them. One with finishing mower and the other with mower. Both need carburator repair. Does anyone know what they are worth?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #79  
Bringing this one to life again, as every time I search for Terrapros, this site comes up. I'm brand new, here.
I just discovered these units a few weeks ago, and secured two Terrapros. One is in running condition, and came with the 42" brush hog. The second Terrapro I purchased may become just a parts atv. In searching for the attachment that I really need(RT 38 tiller), it seems that I may not have any luck securing one, even in poor condition.
If I am not able to secure the RT 38, I will be fabricating a tiller to use with the Terrapro.
If anyone has a Terrapro, or attachments, I may be interested in purchasing.
I will post updates here, if I go the route of fabricating my own tiller attachment.
Glad to find so many other Terrapro owners here.
Pictured is the Terrapro that is currently running, along with the "rough" cut 42" mower. 2015-09-19 18.05.17.jpg

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #80  
I love mine, worked great today, the drag link broke on my john deere mower, so I just used the terrapro to finish mowing. Here is a attached pic, I have taken good care of it.

I just purchased one, 450 hours on it. The elderly couple said his wife mowed around the farm with it for years. I had it out in the mountains one time and it did fine with 2wd. We didn't have it any where too rough. I'm anxious to try the mower. I have a sprayer for it that I don't intend to keep. Sprayer just had the pump rebuilt. Any one can contact me and make an offer for the sprayer. It is currently listed on Ebay.