Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #81  
I just purchased one, 450 hours on it. The elderly couple said his wife mowed around the farm with it for years. I had it out in the mountains one time and it did fine with 2wd. We didn't have it any where too rough. I'm anxious to try the mower. I have a sprayer for it that I don't intend to keep. Sprayer just had the pump rebuilt. Any one can contact me and make an offer for the sprayer. It is currently listed on Ebay.

Hello Terry. Just remember the PTO is rated a 10hp which simply means it will not cut down anything bigger than a 1/2. It will do great on saw briars and tall grass and young sapplings. Keep those rear wheels greased to avoid them seizing up and making turns difficult. I've totally restored my RC42 and even made new decals myself with a vinyl cutter. ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1462122602.006671.jpgImageUploadedByTractorByNet1462122657.281860.jpg

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #82  
I'd love to get some scans of manuals if possible, does anyone have scans to share??? i will have in a few days a HS6 book that I can try to scan and share.
My Terrapro has the bush hog, tiller and Hydro unit.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #83  
Any of these attachements for sale?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #84  
Thanks for the reply. You got a great deal!

I have acquired two each of the FM-48 and RC42 mowers, two were limping.
I'm not interested in the trade.
I expect to purchase another pair of Terrapro's locally and will be keeping the two best 4 wheelers and best FM48 and RC42 mower and the sprayer for use on the farm.
The other two 4 wheelers and mowers will be available in a package deal after they are put into fully operational condition (carb overhauls, and a PTO for one. The first buyer will get choice on the mower they want. Price will be around $2000 for a 4x4 and one mower.

I have a complete PTO drive shaft and ccomponents available for anyone who needs one, and More can be built. It isn't cheap, but $500 got me three rebuilt half shafts and one complete driveline. I can provide the front shaft that goes into the PTO, or the rear half for the mower. Woods no longer makes the half shaft components, and they want $400 for a complete replacement driveline. I'll have prices as soon as I can decipher the billing. Flybrian1950
Looks like no one has posted to this thread in some time. However, does anyone know how to reach Flybrian1950? I have 2 TerraPro's and I am looking for a replacement shaft that connects the quad to the PTO attachments. I read he was having them made up and available for purchase. I am interested. He can reach out to me or if you have one available reach out to me, rodmanmr@verizon.net.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #85  
Hello! There is a very active Yamaha Terrapro group on Facebook. If your not on there yet, I would check it out. Lot of good info and guys that can help with stuff like this.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #86  
Thanks for the reply. You got a great deal!

I have acquired two each of the FM-48 and RC42 mowers, two were limping.
I'm not interested in the trade.
I expect to purchase another pair of Terrapro's locally and will be keeping the two best 4 wheelers and best FM48 and RC42 mower and the sprayer for use on the farm.
The other two 4 wheelers and mowers will be available in a package deal after they are put into fully operational condition (carb overhauls, and a PTO for one. The first buyer will get choice on the mower they want. Price will be around $2000 for a 4x4 and one mower.

I have a complete PTO drive shaft and ccomponents available for anyone who needs one, and More can be built. It isn't cheap, but $500 got me three rebuilt half shafts and one complete driveline. I can provide the front shaft that goes into the PTO, or the rear half for the mower. Woods no longer makes the half shaft components, and they want $400 for a complete replacement driveline. I'll have prices as soon as I can decipher the billing. Flybrian1950
Anyone know how to reach Flybrian1950, I am trying to locate a PTO front shaft that connects from the Quad to the PTO attachment for a Terrapro. No sure if he ever got around to getting these built and available to purchase. Not easy reaching him. Thanks.