Anyone Have an Iphone 11 PRO?

/ Anyone Have an Iphone 11 PRO? #41  
I have an iPhone SE. At $400, it is the cheapest iPhone available, and it's perfect for me. I don't like the bigger models, because they are less convenient to carry in my pocket. I don't need/want the fancy cameras.

5G is meaningless to me. Most of my internet access is over WiFi. When I do use the carrier data plan, it works fine and I don't see why I would need it faster. I'm also rarely anyplace that would have 5G available.

More memory would be useless to me. I'm not even close to using up what I have.

My actual use for a cell phone has stayed about the same for quite a few years, so I don't buy into the idea that phones should keep getting more and more expensive.

I like that this phone is water and dust resistant. That's a nice improvement for me.

/ Anyone Have an Iphone 11 PRO? #42  
Not sure what models my daughter has has but she usually upgrades to the latest every year.

She got fed up with the iphone and went back to android this year.

/ Anyone Have an Iphone 11 PRO? #43  
I had the iPhone 11 (not Pro) and it was fine.

I had it for the duration of a two year plan and it was best/cheapest for me to renew and get a new iPhone 12.

Great cameras in both and I can't really tell the difference.

/ Anyone Have an Iphone 11 PRO? #44  
I went with the phone for a couple of weeks, there are a lot of impressions from this handsome guy! Only positive ones! Although... the cost is still prohibitive. This is his only, but quite noticeable disadvantage.
11 pro caused a lot of emotions for everyone, and it's not surprising: a popular brand, beautiful appearance, fast processor operation, and, of course, a very cool triple camera.
I'll tell you about the 256 GB iPhone 11 Pro in a silver shade. The back panel is made of frosted glass. Very pleasant to the touch, does not slip. The logo is now in the center, after the six it's a little unusual. Yes, we have already 12 and 13.12 i think is ideal. As for me you can get your iPhone 12 unlocked easily. iPhone 13 is harder to unlock i think

Last edited: