Anyone know of a good calender for android?

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #11  
same here -- use the google calender. if i am not using andriod - ill use pc. nothing to sync

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #12  
I use the Google calendar as well, and it is very very simple. I don't care for the Gmail email platform, so I use Outlook for all email. And you can't beat the price!

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #13  
My wife is my calendar, she tells me what day it is and what I'm going to do that day. I never miss anything...
Yep! I only use the calendar on my phone to find out what day of the week it is.

I love being retired. :)

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #14  
Another +1 for google calendar. You should be able to tap on the month name and then scroll left/right.

That is unless you've got one of the oem phones that don't license google play. In which case I don't have any good suggestions.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #15  
Google here too.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #16  
aCalendar, like it better than stock one.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #17  
I went through looking for calender apps a few years back. I tried a few free and pay for apps and wound up using Google calender. It was the easiest to use and most user friendly compared to the others I tried.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #18  
I went through looking for calender apps a few years back. I tried a few free and pay for apps and wound up using Google calender. It was the easiest to use and most user friendly compared to the others I tried.

It is hard to beat, and you can coordinate it with another calendar like your wife's for instance. Not to mention all of your PC's. Kinda hard to beat for free.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #20  
Business Calendar Pro - Android Apps on Google Play

Business calendar pro. I liked it enough to purchase it. I think it was only a few dollars.

It has some nice features that set it apart. Ease of adding events. The month view with text. Extra customization.

I have 4 different calendars synced. Gmail, and Microsoft exchange accounts. Works great

Jay