Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #11  
Hay Dude: Did you buy an Iron Bull from Best Choice? I am looking at them and was wondering what you decided on. Looks like MysteryRoche had some bad luck with that manufacture, and it seems like quality control at the factory was lacking in 2021. Im hoping they fixed all that by now.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?
No, I ended up buying a Kaufman. I made a much better choice for ME. I dont have anything against Iron Bull. Its because Kaufman was able to build me a bigger, heavier, higher GVWR trailer to suit my needs better. I wanted a red trailer and Kaufman offers colors. Best choice only has black.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #13  
I wanted a red trailer
I also like red trailers. Many years ago I went trailer shopping on a hot sunny day. Touched a black trailer, it was too hot to hold onto.
Touched a red trailer, it was very warm, but could hold onto it.

Ordered the one I wanted from Delta Trailers:
P9062369.JPG
P9062366.JPG

PA050025.JPG

Like red trailers, too

1654904143707.jpeg

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #16  
I have heard "really well built, but lacking finish quality" is the word on the street.
Anyone have actual ownership of one? How has it held up?
I've had an iron bull dump, 6.6 x 14 for 3 years. I bought it new and I don't use it that heavily,. I have used it 15 times 4 for gravel, 1 time for sand and the rest hay. I had problems with electrical issue while under warranty and Northstar's customer service is terrible. It took several calls over a month for them to even call me back, then they didn't know their own warranty, I had to read it to them off of their website. The dealer I bought it from went out of business a d they didn't know that. Until I told them when they referred me to that dealer for service. They finally sent me to a dealer 45 minutes away and when that dealer couldn't get the intermitten problems to reoccur they said there was nothing wrong with it tried to charge me $300 and said it wasn't covered under the 2 year comprehensive warranty. Well the problems still intermittently occur from not charging, not allowing me to adjust the breaks through my controller, to today not dumping. Battery tests good, charger shows charged but trailer won't dump. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything made by Northstar trailers. Instead of ironbull it should be ironbullsh$%t.

I've had an iron bull dump, 6.6 x 14 for 3 years. I bought it new and I don't use it that heavily,. I have used it 15 times 4 for gravel, 1 time for sand and the rest hay. I had problems with electrical issue while under warranty and Northstar's customer service is terrible. It took several calls over a month for them to even call me back, then they didn't know their own warranty, I had to read it to them off of their website. The dealer I bought it from went out of business a d they didn't know that. Until I told them when they referred me to that dealer for service. They finally sent me to a dealer 45 minutes away and when that dealer couldn't get the intermitten problems to reoccur they said there was nothing wrong with it tried to charge me $300 and said it wasn't covered under the 2 year comprehensive warranty. Well the problems still intermittently occur from not charging, not allowing me to adjust the breaks through my controller, to today not dumping. Battery tests good, charger shows charged but trailer won't dump. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything made by Northstar trailers. Instead of ironbull it should be ironbullsh$%t.
Appreciate your honesty. Most people say everything they buy is the best to make themselves feel better.
I wonder if you have a ground issue. Might be wise to remove any wires fastened to the frame and clean those areas good.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #18  
Anyone else? I'm looking at buying one this weekend. From pictures and video, they look like they are well built judging by what I can see of the welds, finish, and layout of options...and are priced very competitively. I haven't been able to lay hands on one yet (closest dealer is over an hour away).

1701773366202.jpeg

1701773379509.jpeg

Trailers are tough to judge when new. They usually look really nice, but then the flaws don’t show until months or years later. Especially poor painting and wiring. Luckiest owners are the ones who live near the manufacturer.

I did have a problem with my Kaufman and they offered me help, but I just took care of it myself (U-bolt nuts came loose).

I’m sure your trailer will be fine. Don’t read too much into problems on the internet. Some people get very protective of their own purchases and find pleasure in putting down other brands. Then again, some did have legitimate problems.

I bet there’s plenty of people who have problems with their own vehicles and never admit it.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #20  
Did you read these reviews?

Anyone else? I'm looking at buying one this weekend. From pictures and video, they look like they are well built judging by what I can see of the welds, finish, and layout of options...and are priced very competitively. I haven't been able to lay hands on one yet (closest dealer is over an hour away).