Anyone recognize these LED lights?

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights?
Trying to figure out why anyone would want lights on a lawn mower... You don't mow damp grass in the evening-night unless you are a fool.
You're welcome to open a thread about that. This one isn't the place for it.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #12  

Attachments

• 20220503_095535.jpg
    20220503_095535.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 147
   / Anyone recognize these LED lights? #13  
Here some pic's. Light about 6' from door.

20220503_095547.jpg

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #14  
Attachment not work well this am.
20220503_095724.jpg

Thanks for those pics!

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #16  
You're welcome to open a thread about that. This one isn't the place for it.
Just curious, nothing more and no point in initiating a separate thread about it as there are more than enough threads about inane subjects on here as it is. Gee, I say it is.

Just curious, nothing more and no point in initiating a separate thread about it as there are more than enough threads about inane subjects on here as it is. Gee, I say it is.
Too often in these forums people bring up side topics and then the thread derails to that for several pages, by which time the original topic gets overlooked the the original poster doesn't get good outcomes because people looking at the thread for the first time don't want to wade though all the chaffe. I'm sure I've been guilty of that too, but I'm trying to be more considerate to the original posters' intent of their thread. It's a different thing if the topic is related, such as "well, I don't know those LED lights but I have a lightbar for my ROPs that works great", but in a thread specifically about "which LED lights are these" to head down the road of "who would be stupid enough to want to mow at night?" isn't helpful.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #19  
Speak for your self, why do people think every area has the same weather???? I sometimes have to cut the grass when its 8 inches high and soaked because its rained for the last month or so.

I have also cut grass with snow on the ground.

I have also cut grass in the dark when I simply had no other time to do it.

I agree some people are fools, they just might not be the person your thinking of.
You must be making a helluva lot of 'cud' then and wadding up your deck too. Personally, I hate mowing lawns. My wife does it.

I did speak for myself. I find most of your comments about mowing wet grass to be humorous actually. I've actually cut the mowed parts of the house and rentals to the bare minimum. I just enlarged my hayfields. I'd rather bale and sell it than make cud.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #20  
You must be making a helluva lot of 'cud' then and wadding up your deck too. Personally, I hate mowing lawns. My wife does it.

I did speak for myself. I find most of your comments about mowing wet grass to be humorous actually. I've actually cut the mowed parts of the house and rentals to the bare minimum. I just enlarged my hayfields. I'd rather bale and sell it than make cud.

the grass cuts fine. you don't have a choice when it never stops raining. I am also that guy that uses water clean outs on decks, for the last 20 years with no rot, or replacement spindles.